Chapter 11: An ACCIDENT?💥

Hyeee💕💕 Im back so lets starts😉

ENJOY❤

Blossom's eyes widen. She looks away... Then she heard a laughs. She looks at him "Hye! Its not funny!" Blossom said and hits his chest. "Gosh, I cant believe you fooled me" Blossom said and cross her arms on her chest. "Why? Did you believe it?" Brick said teasing her and Blossom just rolled her eyes the walks away. "No, of course no!" Blossom said. "Really?" Brick said while walking backwards. "Go away" Blossom said. "Hah! I know you really hope it was true" Brick said. "In your dream" Blossom said and just keeping walking while Brick is beside her and his hands are on his head. "You better look infront before you hits something" Blossom said warning him but Brick seems ignoring her words then he hits a light bulb. "Ouch!" Brick said and holds his head while Blossom giggles.

~The Next Day~

Buttercup already wake up and she is already take a quick shower.

Buttercup's outfit

As she dressed, she tied her hair to a high pony tail. She takes her ipod and earphone then she looks to the mirror again before go downstairs.

Buttercup open the front door and go out from her house then jogs to the public park. While she is jogs, she listening a music. She is not alone at the public park there a lot of people doing their own bussiness. Actually, the real mean of 'she is not alone' is, there is someone following her.

Buttercup do feel the strange feeling of being follows. She didnt bother to looks behind. "Hye" Someone said it and Buttercup a little bit shocks then she turn... its Mitch... She just ignore him and jogs faster, but Mitch still following her... Buttercup stop and looks at him with a disgusting face after what he done to herself...

"What do you want? I said its over! Its over, Mitch" She said and about to leave but he stop her by holds his wrist. "Dont you DARE to touch me" Buttercup said pressing the 'dare' words. Then she leave him... Then she feel like Mitch is still following her and she got pissed off, she turn and slap him. "I said dont follow-" Buttercup stop cause' its not Mitch. She closed her mouth... "Im so sorry" She said. "Ouch" Butch said and holds his cheek... Buttercup went close him and holds his cheek and Butch grin then she notices it and punch his chest. "Hye, its hurts" Butch said. "Well, you deserve it" Buttercup said.

Mitch is watching them from behind and he feel so angry... 'So this guy who replaced my place? Butters still MINE' He thought and run to them. He push Butch hard to the other side also he push Buttercup to other side and Mitch go on top Butch and punch him but they didnt know that Buttercup was on the road and there is a coming car. She couldnt stand up, she heard a 'honk' sound then.......

"BUTCH!!!" She cried........

WHAT HAPPENS TO HER?😲😲😲 OMG NEED TO KNOW? WELL IF I GOT JUST 5VOTERS I'LL ASAP WILL UPDATE IT TODAY (ITS MY PROMISE)😉😉

VOTE

COMMENT