Chapter 16: Little boy and the Mistery Box

Hye EVERYONE😁 Im back for another CHAPPIE😃 Hope you like it😎 So LETS STARTS

ENJOY😍

Bubbles's POV

"Well, then holds me tight" He said
.
.
.
.

I hugs his waist and blush hard... I let out a sighs. He stop for awhile because of that red light. I look beside me and I see a little boy crying.

"Boomer, look" I said and point at that little boy. "Why? You want to help him?" He said. "Yeah, its seem like he lost his parents or something" I said  and he didnt answer it but he just go parks his mobile. Then we went to that crying boy.

"Hye, little guy. Why are you crying?" I quetioned him while Boomer stood behind me. That little boy didnt answered me but he cry a little bit louder. "Shh... its okay. We not going to hurts you or doing something bad to you. We promise" I said and he looks at me while snifing.

"Well, Im Bubbles and this guy over here is Boomer. What's your name?" I quetioned him. "I-Im Z-zack... snif.." He said sobbing. "Okay, Zack. Can you tell us why are you crying?" I quetioned him again. "Im l-lowst(lost)... Mama and Papa lewve(leave) meh(me)...snif" He said still sobbing. "We can help you to find your Mama and Papa" I said and wipe his tears. "But...but... What if we can fiwnd(find) them?" Zack said and cry again but even louder.

"They've been a bad parents" I heard someone whispered it but I dont know who...'Im still young. How can I've already became a parent?' I thought and let out a sighs. I look at Boomer and he look at me then raised his both shoulder. I give him a look that says 'I need your help' and he understand it then he went near Zack and I steps back.

"Hye little boy" Boomer said. "Im nowt(not) ... snif...little anymore" Zack said. "Okay,fine.... hye, big guy. You want to know what? A boy like you shouldnt ya know?" Boomer said trying to calm him down. "R-really" He said and Boomer nods. "Have y-you... cry.... bewfore(before)?" Zack said while wiping away his tears. Boomer shake his head. "I've never cry since I was in your age, because crying make you feel weak" Boomer said pressing the word 'weak' as I smile. "Really?" Zack said and Boomer nods "Do you want people to say that you are weak?" Boomer said and Zack quickly shake his head.

"Then stop crying, okay?" Boomer said and pats his head. Then Zack stop crying. I smile. "Zack!" I turn and I see a lady run towards Zack and hugs him. "Mama!" Zack shouts and hugs back. I look at them and and I smile happily. "Zack" A guy said it. "Papa" Zack said and hugs him. "Mama, papa, this is Bubbles and Boomer." Zack introduce us to his parents. "Thanks for taking good care of our son" His dad said it and shake his hand with Boomer while his mother hugs me tight as I hugs her back. "Thank you so much" She said. "you are welcome" I said.

We let go then Zack pull her mother and tried to whisper her. "what is it honey?" Her mother said and Zack whispers her then I see her nodding. "Well, tomorrow is my son's birthday and he want you both to be there." She said and I look at Boomer then he nods. "We will be there" I said. "Alright then, here is our address" Her husband hand Boomer a card and Boomer take it. "By the way, Im Marine and this is my husband Xavier" She said and smile as I smile back to her.

"its nice to meet you" I said. "See you tomorrow. Also, you two being a cute couple." She said and walk away as I blush a little.I look at Boomer and he just raised his shoulders then make a calm face.

***

Buttercup's POV

I close the door of my room and open the box then all the memories pops out as I smile to see all this pictures and things that I've been keep it for about years ago. Then I see a little box and a paper on it says '3 years with him'. Im curious about this box. 'I wonder what in this box' I thought then when I want to it... its locked... I sighs. I tried to search a key for this box... 'I found it' I thought then I open it..."W-what the..." My eyes widen...

Hye Im sorry for late update😣😣 Hope you like it😎😎 DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT ANYTHING U LIKE😍😍