Chapter 26:Prom#5

Hye everyone! IM BACK!!! REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IT FOR A MONTHSSSSS😣😣😣😭😭😭😭😭
BTW I'LL BE PUBLISHING 1
CHAPTER AGAIN😊😊😊

Bubbles's POV

As we arrives at the hall, I looks around this hall. This place  looks so different because of the decorations. Also this place is crowed. "You want a drink?" Boomer said and I just nods. "Okay then, wait here." He said and leave while I just  watch him fade slowly from this crowed place.

I waited him for about 10 minutes now. 'Why did he took so long?' I thought. Then I decided to find him. I went to the place where he went and looks for him but I didnt see him.

As I turn back, I hits my head to someone's shoulder. Then I rubs my head. 'Ouch'. "Hye!" He said. "Im sorry" I said. "Well, its fine" He said and wink. "Babe, who are you talking to?" A lady said it and I guess its his girl. "Uh, nothing" He said.

'I think I should leave' I thought and about to leave but. "Hye, you!" She said and I look at her. "Babe, just let her go" He said. "But..." She said. Then she rolled her eyes and push me hard. Then I hits someone again.

"Im sorry" I said again. "Huh, whatever". 'Am I always in a trouble?' I sighs. 'Boomee where are you?' I thoughg and look around. 'Well, I think he leave me' I thought. Then when I turn, my head hits someone's chest. Then I just bows and said sorry.

Boomer's POV

As I get our drinks, I look back to the place she waited me, she is already gone. Then I put back the drinks. 'I should take her with me.' I thought and went to search her. I look around but I didnt see her. 'Where is she?' I thought and let out a sighs.

"Where did she go?" I thought. This place is so crowed and I couldnt even see her. I walks around then suddenly a girl hits my chest, the she bows. "Im sorry" she said. Wait, I know that voice. Then I hugs her, but she push me away. Then when she looks at me, she smile as I smile back the she jumps onto me and hugs me tight.

"Where did you go? I thought you already leave me." She said. "Im sorry, by the way, Im here now." I said and hugs her back. 'I lose you once, and I will never leave  you again. I promise.'

Hyeeee😭😭😭😭😭 Sorry for really LATE UPDATE😭☹😭😭😭😭 IM SO SO SOSOSOSOOSOSOSOOSOSOSO SORRRRRRRYYYYYYYY😭😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭 BTW here another chappie for ya all😭😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕