Chapter 31: The truth☺️

Hye everyone...opsss I mean Hey...😅 Well Im BACK!!!! Here is another chapter!!!

Enjoy😗

He holds my wrist so tight and I couldnt let go. "Brick, its hurts." I said and he let go. "Whats wrong with you" I said and he didnt face me. "Brick, are you okay?" I asked him and he just stays silents. "If you wont talk to me then I might just leave." I said and Iam about to leave then he pins me against the wall.

"Where do you think you are going?"

My eyes widen and he looks through my eyes. I couldnt stares him and I just look away. "Are you going to him again? You better stay away from that guy, that guy is an asshole!" He said with his deep voice. "Its non of your bussiness!" I said get pisses off and I push then walks away.

Brick's POV

"Its non of your bussiness!" She said and push me then walks away. I holds her wrist to stop her. I just want to tell her that she is mine and always be mine I want to tell her that Iam here now. I want her to remember me. All the times that we used to have.

Flashback 3 years ago.

No one's POV

Well the girls and the boys used to be a couple before and they still have their power to save the world but one day, there is a villian who poisoned the girls. Then a giant robot came and destroying the town. The boys was not there.

The girls still have the power to fights but they didnt know that the poison is in their body. Its slowly eating their power until they dont have the strength to fights.

"What happened to us?" Blossom said she realized that they couldnt use their power anymore. "Your power isnt working now, dear. Thanks to your friend, this town is mine!" He said. "What have you done?!" Blossom yelled. "Nothing, just put a little poison in your body." He said and laughs.

The girls were on the groung they couldnt stand up. "Damn! You bastard!!!" Buttercup shouted and tried to get up but her whole but were really hurts."There is no use" He said and pick them up then threw them away. The girls fainted and giants robot stepped them. "What a tiny little ant." He said and the boys just came. They were really shocked of what happened to the girls. Well they still have their power and killed the giants robot and the person in it nearly get killed.

They went to girls and they realised that the girls were covered in blood and their heart beats suddenly became slower and slower. They brought the girls to Pr. Utanium.

"Profeser! Profeser!" Boomer said. "Wha-" Brick cut him. "There is no time to explain now. Their heart beats is getting slower." "Fine, lets go to my lab." Pr.Utanium said.

They put them on the bed. While profeser checking their condition. Its been 30 minutes and he finally know what happened to them. "Its better bring them to the hosptal or else they wont survive." He said. "But why? You know they can heal easily if they dont even go there." Butch said. "Yeah, you are the one who know to save them." Boomer said. "Yeah, but they not a superhuman now. Hurry up!" Pr. Utanium said and they picked them and zoomed to the hospital near by.

Thank goodness they make it but they in a coma for a few weeks and died. The they passed away. They gone.

The boys found out that the one who gave the girls the poison was Dexter.

For a few years the boys still couldnt believed what happened. Until one day, Pr. Utanium finally found away to bring the girls back. He used the boys power changed everything. And it does changed EVERYTHING even the girls couldnt remember them and they just know that have been in a coma for 3 years. The boys also lose their power.

END

See ya on the next chapter😁😁Well dont forget to vote😆