Chapter 28:Drunk BC#2

Heyooo😁 Im back😊

Enjoy😄

Butch's POV

'So she already know?'
.
.
.
.
.
"Buwt, I dont remember you" She said. "See this drwess? I saw picwture of us and I see this drwess then I wear it bwut I dont know why its still can fit in" She said and giggles a little. "Bwut... I cant remember you anyway" She saif and I let out a sighs.

"Who are yow." She said and thats words hurts me a lot. I just stay silent for awhile. "Why are yow silent???" She said and I just shake my head.

Then she suddenly stand up."Where are you going?" I questioned her. "Having fun!" She said and went to the dance floor.

I look her from far. Then she wave at me as I wave back. "Come!" She shouts. I just shake my head. Then she went towards me and pull me. "Come on, Butchie boy." She said as I stand up and I follow her.

TIME SKIP

"Lets go." I said. "No, I still wanna dawnce" She said. I grab her waist but she still struggle to go away. "Let me go!" She said. "No!" I said. "You as my 'boyfriend' will let go of me your 'girlfriend' to gp dawnce!" She order me as I let go her. "Good" She said.

"Now, lewts dawnce!" She shouts while pulling me. As I smriks the carried her.

"Nooo!" She said. I puy her in mu car. Then as Im in my car too. She get up and open the door but I grabs her closet and locks the door. As I sighs. "Now, be a good girl." I said. "Aye..." She said as I smile.

Then she finally close her eyes and fall asleep. 'Such a troublemaker'

***

As I arrived at her house, I carried her to her room and put her gently on her bed. Before I leave, I kissed her forehead.

Buttercup's POV

I feel a kiss on my forehead and I open my eyes, I see Butch already want to leave. Then I grabs his hand. 'Is this a dream? I guess I've already fall in love with this guy' I thought.

Then he looks at me, I stood up then I hugs him. "Am I dreaming?" I said. 'If this a dream, I want to do thisto you' I thought and I kiss him. 'I miss you' I thought and as I let go his eyes widen as I smile to him and everything went black.

😁😁SO???

VOTE😂👍