Chapter 25:Prom#4

Im back!!! DONT FORGET TO READ MY IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW😂😂

ENJOY♥

Buttercup's POV

I take that drink and look at him and he is smiling as I glare to him. "Are you going to drink it or you gonna keep glaring at me?" He said and raised his left eyebrow. "Shut up" I said and I look at this drink, then when I wants to drink it, he suddenly take it and drank it.

I look at him. "Im just kidding, silly" He said then smirks. "Then why did you forced me?" I said and crossed my arms on my chest. But he just raised his shoulder and smile.

"Hye, Butch! Come here for sec" His friend calls him. "I'll be back, princess" He said and leave. I let out a sigh. 'He is so flirty' I thought and smile.

Blossom's POV

"Brick?"

I said and he looks at me and smile. "B-brick?" Bloom said with a shock face. "Why did you push her?" He said. "I-I... well you just her friend. Why did you want to know?" Bloom said and crossed her arms on her chest.

"Heh, Im not only her friend, Im more than that." He said and I look at him. "W-what do you mean" Bloom said. "I mean she is my girl" He said and my eyes widen. Then I grabs him to another place.

"What did you say? Im? Y-your what?" I said. "Girlfriend" He said. "No, im not. Since when?" I said and raised my left eyebrow. I look at him and he just smile.

"You will know, one day." He said still smiling. "What?" I said and he suddenly put his forehead on my forehead. "One day" He said

I look at him and he smriks. I glare him. "You better tell me now." I said and he shook his head. "Brick? Please tell me" I said begging. "Nope" I said. I glare him then I hits his chest. "Please tell me" I said while hiting his chest.

Then I heard a chuckled and I look up then he smriks. Then he came closer to me and hugs me. "One day" He said with a soft voice as I blush... "F-fine"

Yayyy!!!! Okay!!! There is an IMPORTANT NOTE HERE SO PLEASE READ IT

WELL, IM NOT GOING TO PUBLISH ANY BOOKS FOR 2 WEEKS BCUZ, NEXT WEEK IS MY EXAM😭😭😭😭 WISH ME GOOD LUCK EVERYONE😭😭😂😂😂 LOL OKAY IM SO SORRY FOR THE BAD NEWS...😭😭😭

Okay see after 2 weeks but I still can answer all your messages😋😋 LOL okay... BABYE LOVE YAA😍😍

VOTE😂