Chapter 13: Creeppyyyyy Guy😱😬

Finally... Hello😁 So here is the next chappie so lets begin...

ENJOY❤

No's POV

Its rest time and Bubbles is seating on a brance. She is looking at all the students that doing their own bussiness. Then a guy came infront her, its seems like the guy want to say something. "I...urmm.. Bubbles" He said. "Yes? What can I do for you" Bubbles said. "Well, c-can you be my partner?" The guy said. Bubbles shook her head slowly and give him a weak smile. "Im sorry. I cant" She said and the guy nods slowly and leave. Well, next week there will be a prom night and its the second time Bubbles rejected a guy. Its seems like she is waiting for someone but she dont know who it is....

Bubbles's POV

'Isnt it your dream? Why did you rejected him? What am I thinking? I guess this year again... Im not going' I thought and I let out a sighs...

"Hye, Bubbles" I turn. "Oh, Boomer" I said while looking at him walking towards me and seat down beside me. We stay silent for a few seconds. "Did you reads the notics?" I quetioned him... "Yeah" He said and just looking infront. "Well, who is the lucky girl?" I said and look at him. He look at me and smile. "No one" He said and I raised my eyebrow. "No one?" I said back and he nods. "How about you?" He quetioned me back. "Same" I said and look infront...

"Well, how about you be my lucky girl?" He said and I turn to face him. "What do you mean?" I said and raised my eyebrow. "Im asking you?" He said. Then I feel like my heart is beating so fast...

"W-well, I-I... I dont know" I said stuttered and look down. Then we heard the bell. "Well, think of it" He said and and walks away. I let out a sighs and hold my chest.

"I'd like to" I said while looking him from far. I stood up and rush to my class, but I got bumped into a guy and fall on him. "Ouch" The guy said while rubs his head and he looks at me for awhile. "Err... Im sorry" I said and stand up then helo him. "By the way, Im really in a rush right now so I got to go" I said and about to leave but je holds my wrist. "Wait, what os your name?" He quetioned me "Its Bubbles" I said and smile to him then rush to my class.

No one's POV

"Its Bubbles" Bubbles said and leave. The guy just watch her from behind. "Bubbles?" The guy said and look at his hand then at Bubbles. The guy smile and leave.

Crreeepppyy~ Okay Hope you like it😉😉 And dont forget to

VOTE n COMMENT

SORRY 4 THE WRONG SPELLING AND GRAMMAR😂😂😅

SEE YA❤