Chapter 15: Holds me TIGHT❤

Hye Im back😆😆 Well Im friend keep saying to me that when will I'll update this book... so here it is the new CHAPPIE😙 Lets starts

ENJOY💕

Blossom's POV

As I got the treatment, Brick drove me to my house and I feel weird too because why did he carried me when he just can drove me to the hospital with his car...?

I got off from his car. I turn to look at him that is in his car. "Thanks, I really appreciate your care to me. Well, what can I do to pay back?" I said cause' he really taking good care of me and even if I still feel ill but I want to pay back what he done to me, even if its just a little but I still want to pay back.

"Really?" He said and I quickly nods. "Well... Be my partner for the coming prom" He said and I just silent for awhile... "Sure... but... if I get better" I said. "YESH!" He shouts and Im shocks. "Im sorry, I promise NOT to be a weird partner" He said and I giggles. I walk to the front door and look at him again.

"Bye, Brickie" I said and he smriks."Night, night, Sugar" He said and drove away. 'Wait, Brickie? Sugar?' I thought...

Bubbles's POV

As I sent a message to Blossom, then a motorcycle stop infront. I feel scared because I didnt know who is this guy and he is wearing a helmet but when he take off his helmet.

"Hye, Bubs. Did I scared you?" Boomer said and I let out a relief sigh. "Yeah, you did" I said and he rubs his back neck "Hehehe...Sorry. Its seems like you are alone. I can give you a ride" He said. "Really?" I said and raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah" He said and I just nods slowly. "Okay then, up in" He said and up in. As I on his motorcycle, he drove away leaving the school while Im just holding his shirt and enjoying the view but ouf of sudden, he push the break and I almost fall but I immediately holds his shoulder.

"Hye, watch where you are going!!" Boomer shouts to the drive that suddenly pass. "Are you okay?" He quetioned me. "Not really but I'll be fine" I said cause' my heart is beating so fast because of that car... "Well, then holds me tight" He said.

😁😁Hye everyone❤ Hope you like this chappie💕💕 Dont forget to

VOTE

and

COMMENT😙

BABYE😁😁