Chapter 37: Maybe its time...

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!! Well Iam so sorry for late update but here is the next chappieee!!

ENJOY❤

Blossom's POV

I was on the phone with my dad just now and right now Iam going to prepare for dinner. I went to the kitchen. "What should I cook today?" I said with my hand on my waist. Then suddenly, Brick' smiles popped up. I shakes my head. "No, no,no" I said but then he's laughs appear. "What's wrong with me?" I said and shakes head again. I hold my head. Stop it

"Blossom, you okay?"

I turn and I see Bubbles walking towards me. "Yeah, Iam fine." I said and smiles. "By the way, did he already left" I asked her.

"Who?"

"Oh please, I know Boomer was here" I said and I can see she is blushing as soon as I said his name. "Y-yeah, he already left" She said and make me giggles. "Urmm, where is BC?" She asked.

Buttercup's POV

"Buttercup, look who is here?" Blitz said and its Butch. Our eyes meet for a few seconds and I looks away. What is he doing here?

"Now we can do the double date" Blitz said. "Wha-" Brute cut me. "Thats a great idea!"

Brute and Blitz look so happy while Butch and I feel awkward. I hate this kind of feeling, can we just act normal at this moment? Why is he so quiet? He is not usually like this, isn't it? Am I the reason? Well Iam sorry. Please say something!

We're still at the arcade and now we are playing the basketball game. "Loser, pay for the pizza" Brute said. "Deal." I said. "Hey dude, show me what you got." Blitz said and Butch just smirks. "We'll see" He said. Then the battle starts!

Its the last minutes and we're two points away from them. Then Butch scored our last ball then times up! "PIZZA!" We both scream and I jumps onto him as he spin me. "Damn it!" Blitz said. "Where is our deal, bro?" I said while my hand on Butch's shoulder as he crossed his arms.Well I don't even realized we just did that. Well maybe because its pizza.

"Are sure you guys gonna eat all of this?" Brute asked. "Yes" We both said it. "My money" Blitz said as his head on the table.

As we finished all the pizza, Brute excuse herself to go to the restroom. After a few awhile she still didnt came back, "Well, Iam going to check on her" Blitz said...but they never come back.

Then I got a message from Brute saying that they left us. I let out a sighs. "Well, they left us" I said to Butch as he just stares at me then I raised my left eyebrow and he smirks. He is back. Well at least, its not awkward anymore...I guess?

Iam surely gonna beat her tomorrow

Butch's POV

As soon as BC told me that they already left. I felt really happy and smirks at her. "I guess we should leave to." I said. We both walking through the street. We didn't say anything but it didn't feel awkward its just silents. She then stops in front of me.

"Do you have anything you want to say?" She said looking straight to my eyes giving me a electric connection. "What?" I said not paying too much attention to her cause she speaks too fast. She glares at me and rolled her eyes as she sits down on a branch. I could see she really wanted to talked about that box.

Maybe its time...

Ohoho. Sorry for late update once again😅❤ BTW LOVE YA ALL SO MUCH!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

IGNORE THE WRONG GRAMMAR/SPELLING

❤"...one day, you'll knew..." [PpgxRrb]❤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara