Chapter 24:Prom#3

Heeyaa Im back for more their story LOL😂😂 Btw LETS STARTS!!

ENJOY♥

Buttercup's POV

Butch and I already arrives at the hall, then we separate for awhile. I went near my friends while he went to his.

"BC, is that your partner?" My friend said it and I just raised my shoulder. Then someone grabs me. "Hye, so how its goes?" Brute said.

"Fine, I guess" I said.

"I have an idea" She said and I raised my eyebrow. "What?" "Well, I see on that table, there is your fav drink and drink that you really dont like. Why dont you try that drink that you hate infront him and see what his reaction" She said.

I let out a sighs. "Fine" I said and went to a table that has a drink on it then pretend to search for a drinks, hoping that he see me. "Hye" Someone said it and I turn...

'Gotcha' I thought. "Hye" I said back. "Here" He said and he hand me a drink. "Nahh, I've tried that many times. I just want to try something new." I said then grabs the drink that I dont like. Then he stops me.

"You going to drink that?" He said "Yeah,why?" I questioned him. "Nothing" He said then smirks evily... 'Arghh, why with that smriked?' I thought.

Then I just ignored him and put back that drink. "You dont want to drink it?" He said and smile. "Y-yeah?" I said "I thought you said you want to try something new" He said and smile. "Yeah, b-" He suddenly cut me. "Why you afraid?" He teasing me. "No, Im not!" I said. "So?" He while smriking

'Argh, damn it!'

Hyeee Im really sorry I broke my promise😭😭😭 Im so sorry😣😣blossicklover01