Chapter 32:You make my heart skip a beat💙

I know... I know...But atleast Im still here alive and still updated its eventho its took me for awhile...soooooo... Lets just begin😅😅

ENJOY❤

Still Brick's POV

I just want to tell her that she is mine and always be mine I want to tell her that Iam here now. I want her to remember me. All the times that we used to have. I see her walks away. Then I pulled her into my arms.

"Bri-?"

I kissed her. I dont have my power to make you remember me again but...my love for you will never change.

Bubbles's POV

"Where is she?" Bubbles said with a worried face. "There she is" BC said. I look at her and she is walking with soneone. His name is Brick, isn't?

Blossom said goodbye to him and walks towards us with a red face. "Hey, whats wrong with that face?" BC asked. "Eh?? Its n-nothing" She said and awkwardly smiles.

TIME SKIP

As we got home, I take a quick shower and do my night routine.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I open my door and I see Blossom stood there and she is holding a blue box. "What is that?" I asked. "It yours,silly" She said. "Oh yeah, forgot to take it from you." I said and giggles. "By the way, goodnight" She said and wish her goodnight too.

It already 10:30pm night and I just heading to bed now. I close the light and cover myself with my blanket. Then suddenly, I heard like someone is throwing a rock to my window.

TAC TAC TAC

I just ignored it and try to sleep but I can't. 'What is that?' I thought and I feel scared a bit because its already night.

TAC TAC TAC

'That's sound again'

I get so annoyed and I just get up and went to peek outside my window. I look slowly and I see a hand. I get so scared and I close the curtain.

TAC

I got goosebumps. I take a peek again and I see Boomer. I let out a relief sigh. I open the window. "What are doing here?" I just lipsync. Then he make a sign that means 'wait'. Then suddenly, he came with a stairs and put it against my wall. I smiles a little and just look him climbing the stairs. I dont know why I can hear my heartbeat.

As he is infront of me, "Hey." He said and smiles. I don't know what to say cause my eyes lock into his eyes. Why am I feeling  like this?? Bubbles cut it out.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well I couldn't sleep." He said. " Seriously? Go home." I said and about to shut the window. "Wait"

"What?" I said. "Chocolate?" He said and hand me a chocolate as I smile and took it. "Thanks" I said and he  climb my window and goes in and look around.

"Hey" I said and he hush me. "What?" I said. Then he lower his head to my ear and whispered "You might wake them up" He whispered. As I blush. "Yeah,yeah" I said and push him to the window. "Now, go" I said and he chuckled. "No" He said. "Boomer, I need to wake up early tomorrow" I said and he looks at me and once again I feel like Im drowning. "Fine" He said and pats my head. "Goodnight, Bubbles" He said and wink the he left. As I blush again and I cover my face with my face.

"Gosh"

OMG!!!!! SHIP OR SKIP??? BTW the blue couple is cute isn't >\\\<

Oh and I want to apologize for didn't update for almost a year... hehehhee... BUT HERE IAM NOW!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

IGNORED THE WRONG GRAMMAR/SPELLING😅😅😂

LOVE YA ALL!!!

THANKS FOR 30K READERS!!!!! I couldn't believe that I can't make it 30K READERS IAM SO HAPPY!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYSS THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTED ME😍😍😍😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤❤