Chapter 14: Blossick❤

Heyyyoowww😆😆 Im back😏 Okay LETS STARTS😉😆

ENJOY♥

Blossom's POV

Im at class and I couldnt even pay attention cause' my head is HURTS a lot and its throbbing. I let out a havy breath.

"Blossom" I heard someone calls my name and I look at my left its my friend. I smile to her. "Are you okay?" She quetioned me and I nods slowly. "Really? You look pale" She said and I just shake my head. "No, Im fine" I said and she just nods slowly.

"Class, we continue it tomorrow." The teacher said and the students packed their stuff and went home happily. I touch my head and its still hurts. 'Gosh, its hurts so bad' I touch my head while my eyes are closing.

"Hye, are you okay?"

I open my eyes, there stood Brick infront of me. "Yeah, Im fine. Just a little bit dizzy" I said and stood up then takr my bag. I walk slowly out from this class with brick is beside me and I suddenly hold his arm to supports me cause' suddenly I feel dizzy and I feel like Iam losing my blance.

Then a cold hand touch my forehead, I look at him. "You're is hot" He said then I remove his hand. "Yeah, right" I said. Then a message came in my phone.

Bubbles
Bye, I go first

Its from Bubbles. Then I see Bubbles waving her hand to me from far, also there is motorcycle infront her, and I feel worried about it. Then when I want to go towards Bubbles, Brick stop me. "Its okay, she's fine" Brick said and I look at Bubbles they already leave. "Well, okay. By the way, see ya tomorrow" I said and forced myself to walk even if I feel dizzy and I couldnt even walk straight. Maybe I got fever or something but I really hope I didnt. Then Im about to faint but Brick catch me.

"Are sure you are fine?" He said and I shook my head as a 'no' He turn back at me and shows his wide back. "Come on, hops up" He said. "No, its fine, really" I said. "Im not going to trust you. Hurry up" He said again. "Brick, its okay. I can walk by myself" I said.

"Really? You cant even walk straight" He said and I rolled my eyes. I finally gave up and hop on his back then he carry me. "You are so havy" He said. "Then let me go" I said. "Im kidding." He said. I shake my head.

Im so tired and I just let my arms around his neck while my head is on his shoulder. 'Im sorry to make you worried about me, Brick' I said to myself

"Hye, are you sleeping?" He said. "No, Im not" I said but actually I do feel sleepy. "Im taking you to the hospital, is it okay?" He said. "Mmhurmm" Im humming as a 'yes'. Well I do feel ill . Maybe in need to see a doctor.

No one's POV

"Hye, Brick?" She said. "Yeah?" Brick answers. "You know what..." She didnt finished her words. "You seems like reminds me of someone" She said. "Really? Who?" Brick quetioned her. "I dont know but its seems like that person is... special to me" Blossom said with a weak tone. Brick just nods.

"Can I ask you a quetioned?" She said. "Yeah?" Brick said. "Why did you always wear that hat?" She quetioned him. "Because someone said that its looks suits to me, why?" Brick said. "Nothing, Im just wondering. By the way, who is that 'someone'?" Blossom quetioned him again. "What do you mean?" Brick said. "I mean who is that person, that says 'its looks suits to you?" Blossom said wondering. "Its just someone" He said not letting she know about it. Brick heard Blossom let out a sighs and he smriks.

I update it early so hope you like it and dont forget to

VOTE n COMMENT