Chapter 6: The STARE👀💋

Hye everyone... Im so sorry for not updating earler... But Im still doing it😉

ENJOY😋

Buttercup's POV

After school, Brute and I went to arcade, also I've told Blossom that I'll come home before dinner... Brute and I played all the games then I look at my watch its almost dinner time. Brute and I say 'good bye' and walks to different road that leads to our home...

I walked through the cold street and I hug myself cause' its really are cold...I look up to the sky I couldnt see all stars 'maybe its want to rain' I thought... Then suddenly I feel like a little water touch my nose. I look u and its suddenly raining then I ran to the bus stop near by...

As I arrives, I check my bag if I bring my umbrella... Then I let out a sigh... I didnt bring it... Then I take out my phone and I massege Bubbles to take me...send... I hug myself, I feel so cold... I look up and its seem like this rain dont want to stop... Then a guy run to this place but I didnt bother to look at him...

No one's POV

Then a loud noise that accomponies lighting make me Buttercup shocks and jump onto that guy's arm and hidr her face on his chest... Even if she stuburn and behave like like a boy but she still have that girly behave inside her...

That guy also shocks and look at her... He smile and he just let Buttercup hide her face on his chest... Then Buttercup suddenly realized that she was on his chest, then she push that guy and turn back tryin' to hide her blushing face 'so embracing... Stupid me! Why is Bubbles took so long?' She talks to herself... "I urmm sorry" She said apolozing... "Yeah" He said and touch his neck then look away...

Buttercup look at him from other side and its seem like she know him... The guy look at her and smriked... 'Butch?' She thought. She look at him then Butch flips his wet hair. He look so charming until Buttercup cant take her eyes away from him... "Hye, what are you looking at? Am I that handsome?" Butch said and smriked. Buttercup shook her head and rolled her eyes..."Ceh, handsome? In your dream" She said

"BC!"

Buttercup look at the person who called her name. "B-Bubbles... why are took so long?" Buttercup said and run to her and they both walks away leaving Butch standing there alone. Then Butch leave that place and in his car that just parked not far from that place..."How cute" He said...

As Buttercup and Bubbles arrives, Buttercup went upstairs and take a bath, while Bubbles went to the kitchen. Then when she enter the kitchen, she see Blossom is staring the table until she didnt realized that Bubbles already sat infront her and she wonder what was in Blossom's mind...

"Blossom, Blossom, Blossom!" Bubbles calls her name and finally Blossom snap from her dream then look at Bubbles.

Flashback

"No" Brick said and Blossom look at him with a confused face... As the class were over, Blossom was looking at Brick. Brick noticed the stare and look at Blossom then smile... Then she look away while Brick just shook his seeing that reaction... Then Brick exist that class... Blossom turn back and saw Brick already left... Then she also exist that class quickly as she saw Brick walked away...

"B-Brick!" Blossom said and Brick heard his name called then he turn to look Blossom and raised his left eyebrow... 'Stupid me! Why did I calls his name?' Blossom said to herself... Then Brick went close to her and Blossom look down... "Yes?" Brick said "I... errr" Blossom said trying to say something but actually she didnt meant to called him...'What should I say?' She said again...

Brick tried to holds his laughter cause' he looked at Blossom that was really panic how to starts that conversation... Actually, Brick know that she didnt meant to called his name but he like to see Blossom's confused face... "Urmm...S-since we are team... We should m-meet and so that project t-t-together" She said suttered while looking down... "Yeah, thats good idea... Can I have your number?" Brick said and Blossom shocks and look up... "Well, its improtant cause' that the only way we can contact each other and discuss about the project and place we should meet... isnt it?" Brick said and look straight to her eyes...

"Urmm... S-sure" Blossom said and gave her number to him...

End Flashback

Hye, how is it? It is good or nahhh😂😂 LOL btw Bubbles's POV will be in next CHAPTER😂

COMMENT

AND VOTE

😂BABYE😘