Chapter 4: A Misterious Message

Heyoo😉 Im back😄

I dont want to waste your time so...

ENJOY😎

Bubbles's POV

I was really worried because Blossom still didnt arrives yet... Where is she?

"Blossom, pick up your phone!" Buttercup shouts as she cant contact her... Buttercup was the one who was really worried about her. She cant even stay still.

"Agh! Thats it! Im going out" She said and walked to the door...

"Where are you going?" I said

"Duh, Im going to search her." She said and when she open the door, we saw Blossom went out from that car and she wave goodbye to that person...

Then when she turn "Oh, hye" She said and went in...

"Where have you been? You know that we're so worried about. I tried to called you why didnt you answer it? And who is that person?" Buttercup said in angry tone. Even if Blossom is the eldest but I think that Buttercup suits to be the eldest cause she always protect us and she was strong and I never saw her cry before...

"Well Im sorry that I didnt answer your calls its because my phone was runin' out of battery... But I do really want to call you... also that guy was nice..." Blossom said and I just watch them argue...

No one's POV

Then, they went to their room and do their homework and study. After that they take a shower and wore their nightdress...

Bip *A message came in Blossom's phone*

Dad
Hye, Blossom. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do. Im sorry.

Its okay,dad. We understand:)

Blossom reply. Then when she want to power off her phone, another message came...

Unknow
Good night, my Sugar Heart. Sweet dream❤

"Aghh... this text again" Blossom said. Then he just ignore it and power off her phone...

Actually Bubbles and Buttercup got a message from unknow person too...

Unknow
Miss you, Flower. Have a sweet dream😙

"Eww... This guy again" Buttercup said and ignore it

Unknow
Hye, Sweetie. I just want you to know that I miss you so much. By the way, Good night😍

"Aghh... this guy" Bubbles said and ignore it...

Okay😄Hope you like it this chappie😎

VOTE🖒

COMMENT💬

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE😋💋

IGNORE THE WRONG GRAMMAR🤗