Chapter 2: That FACE😶

Song: NightCore~Shower(hope you like it)

IM BACK😄😄 HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE😂😂

SO LETS STARTED😍

Blossom's POV

"Sir, is NOT ME! TRUST ME!" That guy yelled Sir Zack the disciplinary teacher.

"Shut up, Brad! Now, Blossom." He said and looked at me

"Y-yes?" I said nervously

"Okay, who is the guy?" He quetioned and I pointed at the guy name Brad and he glared at me...

"Okay, you can go to lunch now" Sir Zack said and I bowed then I walked out from this room but I didnt go to the canteen. I stand against the wall and waited for Brick...

Then the door open and I looked up and it was Brick, he looked at me...

"What do you want?" He said

"Urmm... I-I just want to say thank you" I said and he smriked then I blushed a little but he didnt noticed it so I just bowed and walked away...

"Hye,wait!" He said and hold my wrist then I stop and I face him and he let go of my wrist.

"Since Iam a new student, can you please show me where is the canteen?" He said...

"S-sure!" I said and I walked infront while he was behind me and I saw all the girls were looking at him because of his look... I just shook my head and lead the way...

Bubbles's POV

KRRRIIINNGG!!!

The bell rang and I clean my desk before went out then I looked at Boomer and all the girls didnt went out instead, they go to Boomer...

"Boomer, since you are new student, I can show you around" the girl said

"No its fine, right now I just want to go to canteen" He said

"Well, I can show you where is the canteen" Another girl said it...

"No, I'll show you" Another one said it and they fight...

I shake my head and went outside this class

"Bubbles, wait" I turn and it was Boomer.

"Are you heading to the canteen?" He quetioned

"Yes" I said

"Well can you show me?" He quetioned and I nodded.

***

As we arrives, I saw Blossom with a guy and they looks so cute together... OMG I wish they are together!! I saw Blossom saw me and she wave goodbye to that guy and she walked to me

"Urmmm... Bubbles, thanks again. By the way, see you at class" he said and walked away...

"Woah, who is that?" Blossom quetioned me

"Ouh, him? He just a new student.." I said

"By the way, I saw you with him and you two looks so suits together... who is him?" I quetioned her while we went to buy some food...

"Err... its nobody.... He also a new student" she said nevoursly

"By the way, where is BC? She should be here right now" Blossom said trying to changed the topic

"I dont know" I said

Buttercup's POV

As I finished training, Im about to go to my changing room then I saw that guy name Butch, I guess...he was with a girls. I look at him and the only words came out in mind is... 'What a prev' I dont know why I said it but its suddenly came out from my mind....

Then, he saw me looking at him and I quickly look at my watch and pretend that I was really late then run to my changing room...

***

As I done changed my clothes, I take my bag and open the door then I locked it then when I turn, my face hits something hard. Then when I looked up, I saw that guy and I quickly backing and my back was against the door...

"Buttercup, right?" He said and I just nodded then I remember that time when I hugged him... Then I suddenly blushed but he didnt noticed it... I hope...

He then smriked and I look away

"W-what do you want?" I said while looking away cause I really dont want to see that smriking face... GOSH! What a S-STUPID FACE...

Hola!!! IM BACK😄😄 Hope you like this chappie😍

VOTE PLEASE🤗

COMMENT IF U LIKE IT😄

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE😅😅

IGNORED THE WRONG GRAMMAR/SPELLING😅😅

BABYE