Chapter 18:OH MY!??😱😱

JoytheDemonicFox

As I promise😍😍 I've update it today so here is the next chappieee😙😙 SO LETS STARTS...

ENJOY🤗

Third POV

Buttercup heard a motorcycle from outside and she wonder who is is, then she take a look through the window and see Bubbles and Boomer.

Bubbles get off from his motorcycle and said goodbye to him. "Bye, see ya tomorrow" Boomer said and leave. Bubbles get inside the house and see Buttercup crossing her arms on her chest. "Well, who is that?" Buttercup quetioned and raised her left eyebrow. "Its Boomer. My friend" Bubbles answer and went upstairs and take a quick shower.

As Bubbles, done she went downstairs. "Are you feeling better now?" Bubbles said and sit beside Buttercup on the sofa. "Yeah, but Im bored" Buttercup answer. "By the way, where is Blossom?" Buttercup quetioned her. "Well, I saw her at school with a guy and I text her that I'll be going first" Bubbles said and Buttercup nods.

Then they heard the bell's sound. "That must be her" Bubbles said and stand up then walks to the front door and open it. "Blossom" Bubbles said  and she give her a weak smile. "Are you okay?" Bubbles said and let her in then closed the door. "Hye, where have you been?" Buttercup quetioned her. "Well, I went to the hospital" Blossom answers. "What? But why?" Bubbles said. "Well, my head hurts a lot and there is a guy told me to go" She said.

Blossom walks to the stairs and she turn back. "Im not going to join you on dinner today so see ya tomorrow morning. Good night" She said.

***

Its already morning and Bubbles already wake up and dressed. She take her bag and went out from her room then went downstairs. She went to the kitchen and she see Buttercup. "Wow, its so rare for you to wake up early." Bubbles said. "Yeah, Im so excited to go to school" Buttercup said. Bubbles giggles. "Where is Blossom?" Buttercup quetioned her. "I dont know. Well Im going to check her." Bubbles said.

***

"Well, Blossom. You cant go to school today" Pr. Utanium said. "Also you, BC" He said again. "But... Im getting well right now" She said. "Are you sure?" Pr. Utanium said again. "Im very sure. Also I want to see how is my team goes" She said. "But how about Blossom? There is no taking care of her" Bubbles said. "Well its okay. Im fine" Blossom said. "Well, Im to care of you." Pr. Utanium said. "But how is your work?" Bubbles said with a worried voice. "Its okay. Dont worrg about that. Now, you should be going to school now" Pr. Utanium said.

***

Ding Dong *bell's sound*

Pr. Utanium rush to the front the and open it. "Hye, sir"

"Brick?"

Hohoho😂😂 Well how did he know it is BRICK😱😱 OMG!!😱 WELL KEEP ON READING GUYS THIS STORY GETTING INTERESTING BUT DONT FORGET TO VOTE😙😙👌👌👍👍👍