Chapter 22: Prom#1

Another chappie for today♥♥ So lets STARTS

ENJOY💕

Bubbles's POV

As the birthday party over, Boomer drove me back home. "Thats was fun" I said and smile to him. "Yeah, well tomorrow is the prom night are you going? With me?" He said seriously. "Yeah,Im going" I said and smile to him as he smile back. "Well, I'll pick you up" He said then pats my head and went in his car then leave.  As I holds my head and smile.

"Bubbles" I turn and I see my dad. "What are you doing there? Come in." He said. "Yeah, Im coming." I said and went in.

***

Buttercup's POV

-at school-

"Hye" I turn and I see Butch infront me. "What do you want?" I said then he looks beside him and I look where he is looking and I see a notice that says the about that prom night. I look at him and raised my eyesbrow. "Be my partner" He said and I look at him...

'Who are you? Why cant I remember anything about us... why are you here? What are trying to do? And... who are you to me?" I thought.

"Sure" I said. "Really?" He said couldnt believe my words. I nods. "Yeah" I said again. "Really? But you always reject a guy who ask you to be your partner or else." He said and Im shocks. 'How did he know? I know there is something about him" I thought.

"Well, if you dont want" I said and about to walk away but he holds my wrist. "Wait, I'll pick you up" He said. 'Heh, boy' I said to myself.

***

I take the box and search for a picture. Then I found what I've been looking for. Behind the picture its says 'Our first prom' I look at the dress that I wore that day and its seems like, I've saw this dress before. I put the picture on my table and went to my closet and I found it. This is the dress. 'Am I still fit in?' "Well, lets try" I said.

After I wear it, I put a make-up on my face and let go my hair. Then I look back in the mirror of the last time and took my handbag and went downstairs.

I see Bubbles and dad is talking but I didnt see Blossom. Maybe she still im her room. Then we heard a car outside. "Your ride is here" Dad said then we hugs him. "You both looks so beautiful." He said. "Thanks, dad" We both said it. "Where is Blossom?" He quetioned. "She still in her room" I said and he nods. "Bye" Bubbles said to him as I just smile to him.

As I came out, I see Butch then I let sighs. I walk near him and he look me up to down. "Hye, what are looking at?" I said and blush a little. "Nothing, I dont know you can be this beautiful" He said then smirks. I rolled my eyes then he chuckled. "Lets go" He said and I went in his car.

Hyee!!! Next chappie there will be Butch's POV so please vote and comment😂😂 LOL

Babye

See yaa

Love ya all😙💕