Chapter 19: DREAMING??

blossicklover01

Hye Im back for MORE their story and I hope you will like this chappie😘😘 SO LETS STARTS!!

ENJOY😍

Blossom's POV

I couldnt sleep well because of this illness. I close my eyes and Im starting to fall deep in my dream but suddenly I heard like the door is open. I didnt bother to open my eyes. Then I feel like a cold finger touch my hand. Then I open my eyes slowly...

"W-what are you doing here, Brick?" I questioned him but he just smile. 'Am I dreaming?' I thought. I tried to wake up. "No, just lay down" He said and I did what he said. I look at him and I just couldnt believe that... Brick is infront of me... am I dreaming or what?? "Brick? What are you doing here? Where is my dad? How did you get in?" I quetioned him but he just smile at me...

"Nah... this is just a dream. Yeah, this is just a dream" I said and back to sleep. Then suddenly I heard a chuckled. Then I open my eyes back. "This is not a dream, right?" I said to him and he nods.

"Well, I got to go right now. I just came to see your condition" He said. "Wait, did my dad know you are here?" I quetioned him and he just raised his shoulder. "Well, see ya. Get well soon, s-.... Blossy" He said and leave. 'That weird' I thought.

Brick's POV (Finally!)

"Hye, sir" I said and Pr. Utanium look at me with an angry face. "What are you doing?" He said. "I came to fix what I've done" I said and he look at me with a serious face. "Get out" He said and about to close the door. "No, wait, wait." I said. "What do you want?" He said. I let out a sighs. "Please, give me a second chance." I said begging him. Then he give me a death glare and a havy sighs."You better fix it. Cause' this is you 'last' chance." He said pressing the word last.

I go up to Blossom's room and open the door then I look around and it didnt changed a lot. This color and the smell still the same except for the decorate.

I go near her and touch her hand. Then she open her eyes slowly... "W-what are you doing here,Brick?" She quetioned me and I just smile to her. Then she tried to wake up. "No, just lay down." I said and she did what I said. Then she stares at me...

"Brick? What are you doing here? Where is my dad? How did you get in?" She quetioned me but I didnt answer her yet. "Nah...This is just a dream. Yeah, this is just a dream" She said and back to sleep as I chuckled... Then she open her eyes and look at me. "This is not a dream, right?" She said and I nods.

"Well, I got to go right now. I just came to see your condition" I said. "Wait, did my dad know you are here?" She quetioned me again with a confused face how adorable then I just raised my shoulder. "Well, see ya. Get well soon, s-...Blossy" I said

'Shit, I almost said her nickname that I've used to call her' I thought and leave her room.

Hehehe so how is it?? GOOD?? BAD?? AVERAGE?? PLEASE COMMENT😎 ALSO DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR A QUICK UPDATE😂 I PROMISE🤗🤗

LOVE YAA❤