Chapter 7: The STARE(PART 2)

Hyee Im back😄 Lets starts😂 Sorry if the title is out of topic this time cuz I was runing out of idea😂😂🔫 LOL

ENJOY

Bubbles's POV

Im in Blossom's room cause' there are a subject that I couldnt understand. As I finished my homeworks, I thanked to Blossom cause' helping me and I go to my room cause' Im so tired...

I turned off the light and I jump onto my bed. Before I sleep, I look at my phone and there a message.

Breeze
Tomorrow. At roof, BEFORE
school start. Tell your sister,
You know what will happen.
DONT BE LATE!

I let out a havy sigh. 'What should I do?' I thought

***

This morning, I wake up early then my sisters. I went to my washroom and do my daily routine. As I dressed, I go downstairs and I heard someone is in the kitchen and I go there then I saw my dad is preparing our breakfast... Its swell delicious...

"Hi, dad!" I said and I hug him from behind...I missed him so much cause' he always have a lot of works to do and we rarely to see each other often..."Good morning" He said and I take a seat... "You wake early today" He said because he know that I always wake up before Blossom...

"Yeah, I have a study group with my friends" I lied. He just nods and give me my breakfast

***

No one's POV

As Bubbles finished eating, she wash her dishes and went to school.

Boomer go to school early today. Then he see Bubbles is runing to the roof and its seems like she was in hurry. 'What is she doing up there?' He thought.

Bubbles already arrives and its seems like Breeze isnt here... Then Bubbles turn and Breeze push her onto the ground. "Ouch!" Bubbles said

"You late" Breeze said. Bubbles stand up "What do you want?" Bubbles quetioned."Dont you remember that yesterday, I've told you that if Mrs Lauren mad at and I'll blame you?" She said while walking slowly towards her and Bubbles walks backing forwards slowly..."Well, Mrs Lauren punished me. She made me to stand outside until her class were over. Not just that, she was in a bad mood and I have to write 'Im sorry' 100 times for her and that is so EMBRACING!" She said and slap her on her cheek.

"Ouch!" She said. "Also, my boyfriend broke up with me... and its hurts a lot" She said tried to holds her tears. Then Bubbles was against the wall. Breeze hold Bubbles's collar and her other was in the air, Bubbles know that Breeze gonna slap her again, so she close her eyes.

About 3 seconds, Bubbles didnt feel the slap but when she open her eyes. Boomer is holding Breeze hand. "Go" He said and Breeze let go of Bubbles and leave but before she leave she make an eyes contact with Bubbles.

"Are you okay?" Boomer quetioned her while Bubbles hold her cheek that Breeze slap her earler, but she didnt look at Boomer. "Yeah, Im fine" Bubbles mumbling but Boomer still can heard it clearly. Then he see Bubbles cheek turn red. 'Argh... what did she do the her?' Boomer thought and hold her cheek.

Then Bubbles look at him and their face is just an inch away. Then Bubbles look away. "T-t-thanks for h-h-helping m-m-me" She said suttered cause' she didnt really comfortable in this situation. Boomer noticed it and back off. "Yeah" He said.

"Urmmm... since you are my classmate, can you help me? Cause' there a quetion that I didnt understand" He said while rubbing his neck...

"Sure!" Bubbles said and smile then He smile back.

***

Finally, Blossom and Buttercup arrives and they see Bubbles with a guy are talking and laughing. 'Is this why Bubbles went to school earler?' Buttercup quetioned herself. Blossom and Buttercup look at each other think the same tought 'Are they dating?' They just shook their head and heading to their locker....

Hye! Hope you like it^^ BTW dont forget to VOTE or COMMENT

IGNORE MY WRONG SPELLING/GRAMMAR😋😂😅

SEE YA😉