Chapter 21: Fixed??

Hye Im back!! Dont forget to VOTE!! SO LETS STARTS🤗🤗

ENJOY😗

Bubbles's POV

"Bye,dad" I said and hugs him. "Yeah, be careful" He said and I giggles "I know" I said and went in Boomer's car then he drive to Zack's house. Well, today is his birthday and I've promise him that Boomer and I will be there. Im so excited to meet him again.

As we arrives, I hits the bell and its ringing. Then a few seconds later, the door opens. "Oh, hye you both. Im glad you make it. Come in." Marine said. I smile to her. "You know what, Zack couldn't stop asking about you two. He worried that you couldn't come" Marine said as I smile. "But we're here now" I said and she nods.

Then we see Zack runs towards us and he jumps on Boomer then hugs him. "Woah, hye, big guy" Boomer said. "Im glad you are here" He said then Boomer put hin down. "Come, come." He said and he grabs our hand and pulls to the living room.

Buttercup's POV

"Well, Im leaving too" I said to my dad. "Where are you going?" He quetioned me. "Get some fresh air. Dont worry I'll be back soon" I said and leave.

As I get out I went to the cafe near then texts Brute

Me
Where are you?

Brute
Im here now

Then when I open the door, I see Brute. I go near her and I sit down infront her. "So what is the important things you want to show me?" She said and I sighs and take out the little box. "Here" I said and she raised her left eyebrow then read the letter on the box. "Three years with him? Who is him?" She said and look at me with a confused face...

"You'll see" I said and she open the box and her eyes widen. "Is that..? Butch?" She questioned me and I just raised my shoulder. "You are joking, right? BC, if you have a crush on him you dont have to do this." She said and I glare at her. "Brute, you know me well. Am I going to do this kind of stuff??" I said and she slowly nods. "Yeah. What is your relationship with him?" She quetioned me. "I dont know. Also I couldnt even remember any of this memories" I said.

"Then why this things exist?" She said and I shook my head. "I dont know. I found it my store." I said and sighs as she sighs too. "I think he want your memories back. He want to fixed something... I guess" She said. "Fixed?" I said. "Maybe...?" She said.

'Fixed what?'

I know Im late... Sorry😭👌 BTW please, VOTE COMMENT😍