Chapter 20: Memory who??☺

Hello😎😎 Okay... urmm... LETS STARTS😂

ENJOY💋

Buttercup's POV

As Im paying attention to the teacher, suddenly I feel like a paper hits my head. I take it. I look beside me and I see Butch. Its seems like he is pretending that he didnt throw this paper to me. I open it and its actually a note. Its says...

'I miss you♡'

'You crazy'

I replied it and throw at him then a few moments later, the note came back.

'Yes, Iam its bcuz u drive me crazy, bae'  As I see it, I look at him and he wink while I just rolled my eyes. I just crumble the note. I turn my face to my other side to hide my studip smile. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from smiling. 'Gosh! What happens to me??' I quetioned myself...

A few moments later, my eyes looking around this clase and stop on Butch's face. He is paying his attention while spining his pen.

I stare him for a few seconds, then I realized that he noticed me staring at him and I quickly look infront. 'Stupid me' I thought and hits my head.

***

Brick's POV

As I came downstairs, I saw her father staring at me. Then he ask me to go to the kitchen... "So how its goes?" He quetioned me and I just shook my head. "If you let go this second chance again, never expect me to give you another chance" Her father warned me as I nods. "I know, but the things is I dont know how to recall her memories" I said.

"Memories who?"

I turn and I saw Blossom stood there with a confused face. "What are guys talking about?" She said with a weak tone. "Tell me" She said. "Its just-" he said. "Its just.. what?" She said and I stood up then walks towards her. "Blossom..." I says her name then suddenly she fall on me. She faint. I let out a sighs and smile. "I'll carry her to her room" I said then I carry her.

As I arrives at her room, I put her gently on her bed then pats her head. Then I kissed her warm forehead. "Get well soon" I said and leave.

Blossom's POV

I open my eyes slowly and look around then I realized that Im in my room. Then suddenly, I remember something about... someone's memory??

"If you let go this second chance again' never expect me to give you another chance."

"I know, but the things is I dont how to recall her memories"

I stood up and hold my head. 'Is that a memory or a dream?' I thought then shook my head and went to take a bath.

As I done, I go downstairs and went to search my dad. As I found him in his room doing his jobs. "Urmm... Hi dad" I said and he looks up. "Oh, hye. So how do you feel?" He said. "Well, Im getting better now. " I said. "Thats good" He said and back to his work...

I walks to his desk slowly. "Did... Brick came here?" I said and he just nods without looking at me. "Urmm... did you guys... say something about...err... someone's memory?" I said and he looks up. Then raised his left eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" He said. I let out a sighs.

"Maybe its just my imagination" I said with a slow voice. "What?" He said. "Ah, its nothing. Sorry for disturbing you, dad" I said and leave from his room...

Hello😅😅 IM BACK!! So urmm... DONT FORGET TO VOTE😍

THATS ALL
BABYE❤💋