Chapter 17: You and I❤

Hye Im back for another chappie😍😍 Well, hope you all enjoy reading it... SO LETS STARTS

ENJOY😍

Buttercup's POV

"W-what the..."
.
.
.
.
.
My eyes widen...

DIND DONG 

I heard the bell,s door sound and I close the box then put it on my table and rush to open the doo. As I open it, I sighs. My feeling turn into anger seeing this guy infront of me. 

"Buttercup, Im sorry." He said and walks near me. I step back. "Go away, Mitch" I said with a weak tone. "Im really sorry, please-" I cut him and push him away. "I said go away. Your sorry doesnt changed anything." I said. "But-" I cut him again. "Please, I've hurts enough,Mitch. Please, dont make it worst. Leave." I said. 

"But-" He said and I just closed the door. I look through the window and he is already walks away. I let out a sighs and Im about to go upstairs again but I hear people like agrue then I look back through the window and Im shocks. 'What the hell are they doing here' I thought. What I mean by 'they' is Butch and MItch. 

'They supposed to be at school right now' I thought and I sighs. I wonder what are they talking about. Then suddenly, Butch holds his Mitch's collar. I got a bad feeling about this. I quickly get out from my house and push Butch away from Mitch. I look at Mitch and he is glaring at Butch also Butch did the same thing. I shook my head 'Such as childish' I thought. Then I pull him to get in my house. I look through the the window until Mitch is leave. "He is already gone" I said and turn back to face Butch but he is already fall asleep on a sofa.

I walk towards him."Butch, wake up" i said but no answer. "Butch" I call his name and pokes his shoulder, but he just humming. "Butch, you have to go to school" I said again. "Arghh... Please let me sleep" He said. I glare him. "I dont care if you are sleeping but right now you are in my house" I said but he didnt answer me. Then I stare his face. 'This face... who are you? why are you here? I wonder why you came in my life' I thought.

"Can you please stop staring me like that?" He said but his eyes still closed. Im shock. 'He noticed it?' I thought. Then he open his eyes and I stood up, I take a steps back then I hits the coffee table behind me and I fall, thank goodness the table didnt broke. "Ouch" I said and let out a sigh. ' I just came out from the hospital and this what happens to me?' I thought. Butch is laughing so hard then I glare at him."haha Im sorry" He said and stood up and help me up.

I take his bag and give him then I push him to the front door. "Hye, what are doing?" He said. "Well, thanks for visiting me, I guess. But you have to go to school" I said and tried to push him then he turn to face me and I fall on his chest then he give me a hug, my eyes widen. I can feel is breath on my neck. He let out a sighed then he let go of me. I look at him and he gave me a warm smile that mean something... Then he walks to the door while my eyes still looking at him.

He open the door and turn to look at me and give a smile again. Then he closed the door. Im still standing there silently. Then a tear run through my cheek. I wipe it. "What just happens?" 

Hye everyone!! So how is it?? Good?? Average?? or BAD??? Hehehe... well dont forget to vote and comment😊😊

BABYE SEE YAAA💋😜😊❤❤❤❤