Chapter 12: Something....♥

So here the next chappie😉😉

ENJOY💕

"BUTCH!!!" She cried.....
.
.
.
.
.
~An ambulance sound~
(HOSPITAL)

Buttercup's head injured and she need a bit of stitches. As Buttercup went in the operating room. Butch already told Blossom and Bubbles about it and they were on their way.

Butch couldnt stay still he is walking around and he looks at Mitch then he grads his collar. "If isnt you, she wouldnt be in that room right now. If there is something happen to her, I'll be surely break your bones!" Butch warned him and Mitch push him. "Who are you saying such a things like that to me? You not even her BOYFRIEND! You just the new student" Mitch said pressing the 'Boyfriend' word. "Ouhh... You still dont know me. Im more than you think. Just fuck of, LEAVE YOU BITCH!" Butch said and Mitch leave then Blossom and Bubbles finally arrives.

3 hours later

Buttercup's POV

I saw a coming car..."BUTCH!!!!" I scream and everything went black....
.
.
.
I open my eyes slowly and I feel the pain on my forehead and not just my head, also my hold body... I look around and I see Blossom is sleeping... Then I heard a door closed. Then I see Bubbles. "BC!" Bubbles shouts and Blossom awake then look at me and they both hugs me tight. Then my body feel hurts. "H-hye, its hurts" I said and they let go then giggles. "We are so HAPPY that you finally awake" Bubbles said and sobs and Blossom nobs.

"How long have I've been?" I said in a weak tone. "1 day" They said. "Where is... The boys?" I said remembering something then I touch my head. "Boys? You mean Butch and Mitch?" Blossom said and I just shook my head. "No, I mean..." I said and I feel my head hurts a lot. "What do you mean?" Bubbles quetioned but I just shook my head... "Well, I think you need more rest" Blossom said...

'What am I think?'

***

"Bye, take a lot of rest" Dad said and I just smile then he leave cause' he has a lot of works to do and I understand it. Also Blossom and Bubbles already went out too.

Im so bored. I decide to get out from my room and go for a walk... I open the door and I look around. I walk through the corridor and I see a lot of patients.

"Buttercup" I heard someone calls my name and I turn and I-I-I see.... Butch? "B-Butch?" I said. "Why are you here? You should be at your room." He said and I just look down and just stay silent. "Hye, are you okay?" He said and touch my shoulder. I just nods not even bother to look at him. 'He is Butch... he is Butch...' I talk to myself and suddenly my head is throbbing and I touch it... I walks pass him and go to my room.

"There you are. Where have you been?" Blossom and I just smile at him then went to my bed. I cover myself with a blanket. 'Butch?' I thought.

"Hye, I have a good news for you." Blossom said and I look at her. "Well, you are going home tomorrow and you dont have to go to school for 3 days" She said and I nods then smile.

***

No one's POV

Buttercup already arrived at her house and she is in her room, layed down on her bed. Also Blossom and Bubbles already went to school.

Buttercup is thinking something but she cant find an answer. She stood up and go to the stor. As she stood infront the stor, she open it slowly and there a lot of boxes. She is looking for something. Then she saw a box that was writen her name. She take it. She cleaned up the mess that she do and take that box to her room.

She closed the door of her room and open the box then all the memories pops out...

Hyee😂😂 Please VOTE n COMMENT anything😂😂 LOL

IGNORE THE WRONG GRAMMAR❤😋