Bonus story: Pool party

Start from the beginning

She leads you down the hallway to two glass sliding doors. She opens them both and you feel the hot air hit your face.

'TENDOU!!!' You see semi pressed up against the corner of the pool and his hands resting on the ledge.
'AYYYYY SEMISEMI!' He says.
'I'll start calling you Nin-Tendou now. Feel like i need to get back at you.' He says.
'Whatever i just wanna jump in!!' Tendou says running towards the pool while taking off his shirt. He dives into the pool so elegantly, making almost no sound.

He bobs up for a breath but then submerges himself again.

'Y/N, KEIKO, RIKO, AIDO, KANAO, LOOK AT ME!!!' Yamagata says waving to all of you. He was standing on a diving board about 5 meters high. He elegantly jumps off the board and does a quick flip into the water. There was applause.

'Well done Gata chan!!' Keiko says as she goes to hug him.

'Im bored can we put on some kpop!?' You ask Riko.

'Oh my god yes. You can choose the first song y/n.'

You knew the perfect song.

*flashback*

It was the weekend and tendou was staying over. You both read manga and watched some movies as an otaku couple but then got bored of it all. You both decided to bake cake and put on some music in the back. You put on your kpop playlist.
Each song went by and you and Tendou were quickly making the cake.  

Soon enough the cake was in the oven and a new song played.

~Fancy, TWICE~

The song seemed pretty catchy and tendou knew all the lyrics
'Y/n, lets dance.' Tendou says holding his hand was held out, waiting for you to grab it. You stand there for a few seconds, but then smile and hold onto his hand, as he twirled you around the living room.

*end of flashback*

You put on the song.

Tendou recognises it right away and jumps out of the pool, still soaking wet.

'May i have this dance?' He says holding out his hand.

'you're so cringy.' You say as you grab it.

'geogi neo I fancy you'
'amuna wonhaji anh-a'
'Hey I love you'

You and the other couples danced around to the song. You were so into the music and the dance that you didn't see tendou give semi, yamagata and goshiki and evil smirk.

'Fancy you jigeum neoegelo gallae'
'Fancy, ooh'

The song came to an end and tendou was holding onto your waist. He then throws you into the pool. You grab his wrist.
If im going down, your going down with me

He falls into the pool with you.
You hear the splash and then you were surrounded by silence. You open your eyes to see tendou in front of you, his hair clumped into tiny little strands and floating al over the place.

You go up for air and so does he.

'TENDOU!!!'
'GOSHIKI!!!'
'SEMI!!!'
'YAMAGATA!!!'
Turns out you weren't the only one who was pushed into the pool however, you and Keiko were the only girls who succeeded in bringing their boys down with them. Goshiki and semi just laughed from above.

Suddenly, Akakura pushed Goshiki in and Yunohama pushed semi in.

'AHA! THATS WHAT YOU GET!!' Riko laughs as she points her index finger at her boyfriend teasingly.

Aido, however, seemed very pissed.
'Im s-sorry, Aido!' Goshiki cries.

She remained there with her angered face.