Chapter 38 - Reverie

Start from the beginning

He had taught me that we should love in moderation. But with him that isn't possible.

The omega wanted to say those lines too but he doesn't have the guts to accept it just yet.

Taehyung looks back at his doctor who places his mug on the table and then looks up at the omega with a deep sigh.

Taehyung gives him a look to say something about his situation but by the look of Mr. Kwak, he can tell there is nothing his doctor can do with his haphazard feelings.

"Look, Taehyung. If you don't tell me about your this Mr. Invisible, I won't be able to help you." The omega exhales deeply as he looks away in irritation. His pout is expressing that he is feeling irritated on his own doctor.

After a minute of silence the omega takes his bag and rushes out of the room. Mr. Kwak smiles softly noticing everything as he sips on his coffee in his relax mind because he can read the invisible feelings which are visibly screaming through his eyes.

_____________________________

"Kook, you really need to organize your room. It's so messy My God!" Jin complains, throwing some dirty clothes inside the washing machine in complete irritation.

"Why did you go to my room without my permission in the first place?" Jungkook raises his brows at the omega holding Jennie up on his knees as the little baby girl giggles at his voice.

"See? My little baby is also laughing at your silly question. Can you enlighten me with your wise knowledge that who does your laundry and how every week you get your all dresses perfectly laundried inside your closet?" Jin crosses his arms over his chest as he asks that faking a dangerous smile.

Jungkook nervously smiles as he asks, "It's you? I thought it's the maids." In a second a huge bunch of dirty clothes falls on the Alpha as he whines protesting, "Hey!"

"Do it by yourself." Jin answers sassily as he takes Jennie from Jungkook and the Alpha sits up from his position saying in his slurry tone, "You are disrespecting the head Alpha."

Jin glares at Jungkook and the Alpha quickly stands up and starts throwing all the dirty clothes inside the machine.

"Kook?" Jungkook hums in reply as he is busy investigating the correct time on the instruction page to wash those tons of clothes perfectly.

"You should now find someone and start your own family." Jungkook stops everything whatever he is doing and looks at Jin. There is a glint of shock in his eyes as he furrows his brow.

"Why? Is doing my laundry and organizing my room become a burden for you? You can tell me. I'll tell housemaids to do all these." Jin sighs as he looks down shaking his head in defeat.

Sitting his baby girl beside him, he looks at Jungkook who is raising his brow at him for an answer and Jin replies, "Look Kook, you and I, we both know that that's not the reason."

Jungkook looks away now. His head is bending down towards the washing machine as he unconsciously starts investigating something else but he doesn't know what.

He listens to Jin as the omega states, "Kook, you're an Alpha of this pack now. The head Alpha. This pack needs a luna now."

Jungkook doesn't reply as he presses the buttons of time of the machine and then reads the instructions again. Jin takes a deep breath because he knows the Alpha is trying to ignore the topic but he just wants him to be happy. Jungkook is waiting for someone who didn't even contact him once in this one year and they don't even know how he is, where he is.