15

"So that's why you couldn't go to my game? What, are you sleeping with us both?" He said storming through the front door and then seen Josh sitting on the couch, this isn't gonna be good. "This answers my question."

"Trey me and you aren't together, I'm not even with Josh."

"And I bet that's what you were trying to say the last time we fucked." Josh stood up and walked over to where we were.

"She tried to say what?"

"She was thinking of you while fucking me, Liyah you wrong for that."

"Can't blame the girl for thinking of who makes her wet in seconds." Josh smirked and looked at Trey. "Your time is overdue, you done so you might as well give up. Cause I'm back now, and everybody knows it's never done when it comes to us." Josh said walking back over to the couch, putting his feet up. What he thought this was? His house? "Control your dick Liyah."

I seen Trey get heated and go over to the couch. Here we go, this is never gonna end.

"I took the spot you wasn't good enough to keep."

"Oh so what are you? You sleep with somebody new in every state, at every game."

"Yeah but you walked away from something you still could've had. Obviously you don't got it anymore if she's fucking who she wants too, and so is you."

"You don't know shit about me, you a rookie."

"I know enough to know you fucked around too, at most games, what about the bitch you have here? Camila?"

"What about her?"

"I know you good enough to know you fuck around with her, but then again who don't she fuck around with. I seen you leaving there this morning when I was on my way in. She fucks me too for a couple dollars-"

"Stop!" I yelled out listening to both of them go back and forth at eachother but Trey wasn't stopping.

"While you be here you be fucking with all them NFL groupies, Camila, Shay, Jenny, Bria, you was with Bria last night too!" Trey yelled out and I got in the middle of them two cause I could see Josh about to rage out, and I didn't need that to go down at my place.

"I said stop! My daughter is asleep." I looked at both of them. "Both of you, there's nothing that neither of you are saying that has me shocked. Nothing that you guys are saying is going to make me pick the other, I'm not getting with neither of you."

"But Liyah-"

"Josh fucking save it. And Trey you get the fuck out my place, Josh you too. Get the fuck out, both of you. Beyond the doors of my loft I don't give a fuck what you guys do to eachother, set the other on fire for all I give a damn." I said holding my door looking at both of them. "The fuck you guys still standing there for? Do it look like I'm fucking joking?"

"Alright Imma go, you know how to reach me." Trey said walking out the door.

"Actually I don't," I said showing my phone to him before he left. "Cause I'm not trying to reach your dumbass anymore." He stormed off onto the elevator. "And don't come the fuck back either!" I screamed out and walked back inside looking at Josh. "I don't think I'm fucking stupid I said the both of you."

"What about our talk?"

"Get the fuck out."

He walked over to the door and stood outside of it.

"I'll be back when you calm down."

"I don't plan on it." I said slamming the door in his face. Well, Tay was right. Can't just let someone walk back into your life and think their a different person. Plus all his fame, of course thots are gonna follow. I didn't expect him to not move on or do nothing, but to be all in my face the last few weeks and say he's in love with me, but yet still around his groupies like it's nothing? I can sure as hell treat this situation 'like it's nothing'. Trust me, it will be his biggest regret.