7

"Liyah you should come to the game with me." Tay said as we were in the car, on our way back to my loft. It was Saturday afternoon and the game started in two hours, I told Trey I wasn't going, I didn't wanna show up and have him thinking it was a surprise, that's the last thing I wanted. He knows how I am, he was just another 'buddy' of mine.

"No Tay."

"Come on! Kim gave us the rest of the day off, all you gotta do is drop Lily off at Alina's."

"I don't know, I said I wasn't going."

"Why not? Who cares if Trey sees you who cares if Josh sees you. Trey is just a late night call, Josh is an ex. Why should they stop you from going out?"

"Guess you have a point. I'll think about it." Lily was sleep in the back seat of the car and I made a turn so I could drop her off over to Alina's.

"That was quick." Tay laughed and looked over at me.

"Whatever, I'm trying to live for me like you said, not them." I said as I parked the car infront of the building where Alina lived. We sat and waited for her to come outside, and I got Lily's bag out the trunk.

"Thanks for being free?"

"Aren't I always?" She said taking the bag out my hand. I picked up my sleeping beauty and handed her over.

"Become a mom and you'll never see yourself as free." I laughed and got back into the car. "Take care of my baby!"

"Well step number one is done, now all we gotta do is make it to the game."

**********************************

"We're winning!" I screamed out nudging into Tay as I watched the game. It was the end of fourth quarter, and we were ahead by 20 points, so obviously we had won. The last few seconds were up on the clock and the Giants threw a last touchdown before the clock ran out. The whole time I didn't think about Josh, or Trey. I think it's cause the whole time I seen them they were in helmets.

We walked off the bleachers in the stadium and got on the field following the crowd.

"Wait right here Liyah." Tay said as she went over to someone she knew. I stood by the exit waiting for her. I looked down at my boots to see how covered in snow they were, it was freezing. I kneeled down to clean them off, then looked up and noticed Josh was standing not too far from me with his eyes directly on me, with a crowd of other players. I stood back up and looked right at him, watching him walk slowly towards my direction.

"Liyah! I thought you said you wasn't gonna come?" I heard Trey's voice yell out from behind me picking me up and hugging me tightly. "What made you change your mind?"

"I came with Tay, I had the rest of the day off." I said as he put me down and I glanced over at Josh to see the arrogant look on his face. He had a smirk on, the same one he would wear on his face when he would get jealous of the guys that would be around me before. I tried not to look at him anymore, as it seemed to be he was standing there on purpose.

"I'm glad she got you to come cause I couldn't." He laughed and kept bumping into me as he noticed I had my face down with my hand over it. "Why you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding." I laughed and turned the other way so I couldn't see Josh's face.

"You gonna let me hit tonight?" I laughed and shook my head and looked at him. "You know you want it you wanted it last time." He said as he put his arm around me pulling me close to him.

"Good game." I heard Josh's voice say as he seemed to make his way over to us quickly. Trey let go of me and they dapped fists, I didn't look in their direction.

"Liyah let's go." Tay shouted as she made her way back to where I was. She looked up at Josh and then at Trey, then of course over at me. "Wow haven't seen you in forever Josh." She said giving him a hug. "How's life? How's Naomi? How's your daughter?"

"Tay!" I said looking at her with a sharp look.

"Nah it's all good. I don't know how Naomi is haven't spoke to her in years, and I don't have a daughter. She was never pregnant. Life's alright I guess I mean I'm a top football player like I always wanted to be, live in this big mansion by myself but I'm sure you know who's missing."

"Tay come on we should go-"

"Oh yeah? Why don't you find her then?"

"Well I gotta win her heart all over again, I kind of broke it but it was an accident."

I grabbed Tay's arm and walked out the exit way with her. "I told you we have to go."

"Liyah you never answered my question!" Trey yelled as we were halfway down the entrance. I threw my hand up as to say a big 'whatever'. At least he wasn't smart enough to catch onto our conversation.