2

"Finally you woke your ass up." Tay said looking at me from the chair. It was late and I was laying down across my couch.

"How did I get here? What time is it?" I said rubbing my face and leaning up to look at Tay.

"I brought you here, and it's 5-"

"Oh no, Lily! She was supposed to get picked up at-"

"She's in her room, she's fine. I told her you were sick."

"Thanks," I sighed. I got up to get a drink of water and Tay followed behind me. "What happened?"

"You ran out the room to throw up, and fell out when you ran out. I guess once you heard his name you were through."

"I don't remember but I surely believe it." I said sitting up on the counter. All I remember doing is blacking out once she said Josh's name, everything just went blank. The last time I seen Josh was on graduation, I avoided watching any games, any shows, news castings, interviews, any of that. It's been three years without him and I went through a lot just getting over him. Ever since then I haven't been in a relationship, I'm back to my old ways.

"It caught you off guard huh?" Tay said looking at me from the other side of the counter. "Liyah you have done so much to get over Josh, don't ruin yourself."

"I'm not gonna ruin myself, I wouldn't take Josh back. It was just off gaurd."

"But ask yourself, do you think you'll be able to do the interview?"

"Mommy!" Lily came from her room running to me and I lifted her up and held her in my arms.

"Hey baby! Did you have fun at day care?" She smiled and nodded as I kissed her head. She had those deep brown eyes that looked like Josh's. She had tan to her skin kind of like mine, and of course she had the frizzy curls that looked the same as mine. Sometimes it bothered me just to look at her, since her face was identical to Josh's.

"I want food." She said as she put her hands on my face.

"McDonald's?" She nodded and smiled as I held her and walked back over to the couch. I put the TV on and looked over at Tay.

"You wanna go get it for us?"

"Yeah I'll go. You know you buying mine?"

"Yes Tay," I laughed and handed her the money and walked her to the door. "I'll be thinking about it, if I can handle this. I just don't wanna fall back to where I was, I don't believe I would anyways."

"Mhm, you got till Saturday." I closed the door behind her and went over to the couch to sit with Lily when I noticed what was on the TV. It was someone from the ESPN channel interviewing Josh, they had just beat the Pittsburg Steelers.

"Look mommy he has my last name." She was smarter than your average three year old, and I always taught her new things. She got up from the couch and walked over to the TV pointing her finger at each letter. "S-A-N-D-E-R-S."