54

"It's almost Valentine's Day!" Tay said as she started decorating my office in all these damn hearts. I didn't even realize it was almost Valentine's day, all the shit that's been happening and I been so caught up with Josh I don't even think I knew what days of the week it was anymore.

"The one day everybody claims they love eachother, so cute." I said typing away at my desk and eating some of the chocolates she had sitting on my desk.

"It's ashame people buy things and are special for one day, what about the other days of the year?"

"Exactly."

"Both of you shut up, like you two are some lonely people this holiday." Mikey said sitting down in one of the chairs across from me. "Liyah has two guys down her throat, having sex in parking lots, and Tay I know you have somebody. All those days you're late to work, or you get picked up, you keep trying to deny it."

"So she told you about Walmart, she just couldnMt keep her moth shut for too long." I said laughing and throwing pieces of candies at Tay, I knew she wasn't gonna let that day rest without telling somebody. "And ugh, I know I don't know what's gonna happen once Ryan comes back. Who knows how Josh is about to start acting."

"I told you not to say nothing Mikey! And I know, better get ready for arguing all over again, enjoy the break." Tay said laughing and I shook my head cause I know she's right. Once he comes back, I don't know who I'm gonna be with, but I do know the issues that are around the corner because of it.

"Wait, what guy are you dating? Is he famous? Let's not talk about my circle of problems, it's your turn Tay."

"I was being nosey, I think it's a football player." Mikey said and Tay looked right over at him.

"Mikey, I'm gonna break your neck."

"Okay, okay. It's lowkey isn't it? Are you the side chick?" He said with no hesitation.

"Hell no, after seeing all Liyah went through with that side chick drama, no." We all laughed and I just looked over at her.

"Shut up, I won didn't I?"

"Did you?"

"She did." Josh said as he walked in my office. We stared at eachother for a few minutes and he came and sat next to me. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, I'll see you two later." They both got up and left fast, which is surprising. Usually they'll stay around and try to be nosey. "How you feeling?"

"I'm alright, they putting me back on the team for next season."

"Wow that's good!" I said leaning over and wrapping my arms around him. He's been waiting a while to hear about this, he wasn't sure he'd be back on the team after the accident but it's a miracle they're taking him back. "That's what you wanted right?"

"Yes it is, it's some of the best news I heard since I came back, so we gotta celebrate."

"Oh yeah? What are we gonna do?"

"Well it's almost Valentine's Day. I got something planned. Your boy don't come back anytime soon right? What's his name again?"

"Really Josh?"

"You don't even remember it do you?"

"Ryan. He's supposed to come back in March so, yeah."

"What happens then? You gonna push me away?"

"No Josh, why are you even saying that?"

"Cause that's what you did when I was gone, just wondering if it'll be that easy once you have him back."

"Are you afraid of losing me Josh?"

"Of course I am." He said looking me in the eyes, it felt weird to just see Josh be so serious. "I already did and I had no control of it, can you blame me for feeling that way? I sound soft as fuck I know, but I am scared of losing you again."

"You won't. No matter what happens you won't lose me I promise. I don't know what's gonna happen and I have to try and figure out what is."

"Why don't you just leave him already Liyah? You know I'll fuck him up if he got anything to say about it."

"Cause it's not that easy Josh, and I'm supposed to just do that over the phone? And I don't need you in anymore damn trouble."

"Yeah, he's irrelevant isn't he? And I don't care about getting in trouble."

"I mean, I don't know Josh. I can't just say he's irrelevant just because you're back. I cared about him too, and you better care if you get in trouble, you just got approved for the team, you don't need problems."

"Yeah no matter how much I hate that I guess I'll just have to sit around until you figure out what you want once he comes back."

"I know, I'm sorry. You know I love you, you were basically all I knew, then you just was gone for a year and someone filled that empty space, I needed to feel love in some way." He smirked and shook his head, I could tell he was upset about what I was saying but was I supposed to just lie to him about it?

"Well I don't feel like arguing, I'm focused on Valentine's Day and how I'll make it special for you cause you're the only woman I love. No matter who else comes ends up coming along just know I love you, you're the one that matters."

"And I love you too. Why you saying it like that though? Like you have someone else?"

"I mean, if your boy come back and you act like you wanna be with him I'm gonna get with somebody. But I'm not gonna give up on you. You better believe I'm still gonna fight and make sure you end up mines. You know that'll never stop, I don't care who you with. Cause you don't need to be with nobody but me and you know that. We been through our shit but you know at the end of the day who you need, what you need. And Ryan, he can't give that to you. I gaurentee you."

"First of all, I don't need none of you. How long before you came back in my life was I doing all I was doing by myself? Don't ever think I need you, or him, or any other man to be exact. You need me Josh, cause another girl can't hold you down like I can. Secondly, go ahead and get with one of your hoes, cause you'll come crawling back to me. I know you will Josh, I know you well enough to know that. So go ahead, be stupid."

"Damn Liyah, you didn't have to tell me like that."

"Am I wrong? What you wanted me to do, sugar coat it and lie?"

"Nah, I guess you aren't. But how come you take me back after I act stupid?"

"Cause you're gonna do that, I always know you're gonna need me. Hopefully somepoint you'll realize it too and stop being stupid."

"I am, slowly. But right now you're being just like I am, with this no good ass Ryan."

"Josh, get out. I don't feel like arguing."

"I'm not arguing, but I'm just saying-"

"Get out before we go at eachother's throats, and it's almost Valentine's Day and I don't feel like being mad at you."

"Aww isn't that cute you love me so much you don't wanna be mad at me." He said getting up and kissing my forehead, we could go back and forth for hours about the same shit, get mad and make up in an hour, but I wasn't trying to even argue, we've gone a while without arguing so far and it's nice.

"Shut up."

"Just be ready for it."

Sorry for such a long wait on the update, I was sick, the holidays, and work was kicking my ass so it was slowing me down. .-.

Thanks for reads and votes my lovessss. <3 c:

Happy New Years BTW, last chapter of 2015. :p