25

It was New Year's morning, snow falling faster than ever. I stood there, looking out the big window of my loft that showed the foggy New York, I couldn't see anything but a few lights here and there, that's how much it was snowing. I was up making a cup of hot chocolate and honestly was ready for some food to feed this alcohol off. I grabbed my cup and walked back into the room and looked at Josh. All I could see was his bare back that was full of tattoos, and his face was burried into one of the pillows, he was knocked out.

I just stared at him cause I was still trying to wrap my head around what happened last night. As of now I was alright, hope he doesn't wake up and give me a reason to regret it. I walked over to the bed and sat my hot chocolate on the side table and laid across Josh's back. He didn't wake up, but I was comfortable.

I looked around my room, and down at the jacket Josh was wearing. It had a piece of paper sticking out the pocket and something told me to grab it, but then I ignored it until I tilt my head to the side and noticed it had the letters, DNA big and bold at the top. All the guilt that overcame me telling me not to grab it went away. I leaned over and grabbed the paper, unfolding it. I skipped down halfway through the page, and down at the bottom was Lily's name, and it also saying a 99.9% DNA match. I shook my head and got up, I was so mad I could kill Josh in his sleep right now. All the shit he said about how he believed she was hers, how he didn't want a test. Shit, he doesn't need one they're twins.

"Josh wake up and get out." I said standing over him. I guess I spoke to soon when I said hopefully something doesn't make me regret last night. "Get the fuck up right now!" I screamed out making him jump up.

"What? What happened what I do?"

"Really Josh? What did you do? You lied to me!"

"About what Liyah!" He screamed out leaning up. I waved the paper around in his face, he tried to grab it but before he could I backed up.

"Let me read it to you since you wanna act like you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. The results of the DNA you provided are positive, a 99.9% match of Joshua Sanders and Lilyana Sanders. You ready to explain this now?"

"Liyah, my agents said I should still get a test done, so I got it done. They said many women would do this-"

"Wait. I'm going to stop your ass right there cause I got a question."

"Liyah I know I should've told you, I should've explained, I was going too. Just calm down-"

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down! When did this happen? And I bet it wasn't even you're agents that said have a test. I bet it was Naomi wasn't it?"

"Liyah stop talking about something you don't know anything about!" He stood up and walked out the room, but of course I wasn't going to stop interregating Josh because I know he's hiding something, whenever he walks away and can't look me in the face, there's something more to the story.

"Don't fucking walk away from me!"

"What Liyah?! What do you want me to tell you?"

"Look me in my face and tell me Naomi didn't have nothing to do with this." I said looking at Josh and standing body to body against him. We were eye to eye but he couldn't keep eye contact with me, even if it saved his life. "Really Josh? Really?"

"I'm telling you the truth, my agents said I should get a test for both-"

"Okay, I can tell you're lying through your teeth right now, I know you Josh. And oh yeah? Then I'd like to know where Naomi's test is at? I seen one paper?"

"I don't have it Liyah."

"Oh, I'm sure you don't. Cause you didn't take one for her, right? Cause Naomi magically was only sleeping with you back then, right? Right."

"See this is why I wanted to explain to you, I knew you'd react like this."

"No you wanted to tell me a lie before the truth caught up with you! Tell me the fucking truth!" I yelled out and he paused, and started getting heated. He put his hands on his head and let out a deep breath.

"Naomi told my agents and manager that back then you were sleeping with Jalen, and other people. She told them she didn't sleep with no one but me-"

"Wait." I said bursting out laughing and walking away from Josh because I was too close, I was ready to slap his head off his shoulders and ski my way through this storm to kill Naomi. My blood was boiling but all I could do at the moment was laugh.
"And you didn't say anything? You believed her? Did you even say you have doubts about her baby? How about how she was sleeping with numerous people behind your back as well?"

"Well is it true Liyah? I mean, I did come to your room that day me and Jalen almost fought. I'm not ruling it out. And no I didn't-"

"Wow, You were 't saying none of this shit until your homely ass ex came back in town! You never said that to me, or asked me anything pertaining that! I was too wrapped around your wild ass in college that I didn't have time to go sleep with everybody else! You wanna question me but not Naomi's intentions?!" I said running to Josh, slapping him as hard as I can in the face. He stood there and I could tell he was mad, face red and eyes watery but I know he wasn't about to hit me back. I pushed him over towards my door, it was a bit harder cause he kept trying to grab me into a hug, but I wasn't having it.
"Don't fucking touch me! Get out!" I said as I fought out his arms and pushed him into the hallway.

"No Liyah come on, I'm gonna have a test for her baby too! It wasn't to single you out! She might've been lying you know how manipulative she can be!"

" Really? 'Mightve been lying?' No fuck you! The fact that you even listened to what lies that bitch had to say about me, fucks me up!" I said crying and yelling, getting his clothes and boots.

"Where am I gonna go Liyah?! We can sot here and try to solve shit, I can't go no where with how it is outside!"

"Well you better start hand making some fucking snow shoes, or learn to ski your dumbass up out of here. I don't care where you go but you gonna get the fuck out my place!" I said throwing his clothes out in the hallway at him. He was dodging my throws and covering his head, I know the clothes wasn't going to hurt but I was going to make sure I aimed at his head with these boots, and that's what I did. One hit him but he managed to dodge the other one, I wish I had more to throw, I was so angry that I might've had a perfect aim if I had another.

"Liyah really?! Really?!"

"Yeah really bitch!" I said throwing the door shut and locking it, I sat down against the door and cried, but I was crying out of anger, and plus I was mad that now I regret feeling bad for him yesturday, and doing what I did. Sitting down by a door brought back memories of doing the same years ago, crying over his dumbass. Now he walked back in my life bringing this tornado of twists and turns, I was alright before, I'm glad Lily know's her dad but I didn't want the drama that came along with him.

"Liyah! We're gonna talk about this, I love you and I'm sorry!"

"Well I don't love you!"

Sorry everyone for being a few days late, I had my days mixed up. ^.^ Thanks for all the votes and comments! There's going to be lots of twists soon, just like this one so I hope you're enjoying! :p I know, it seems like they're always arguing. v.v lmfao.