Ours

(Kabanata 48)

Do what makes you happy.

Life is not based on the money you earned and Success you've achieved. Its all about being happy with, who you are, who you're with, who you've got, who you love, and
who makes your life worth living.

--unknown-

Jamie POV ( unedited)

Gusto kong makuha ang karapatan ko. Sa anak, asawa at higit sa lahat sa buo kong pamilya.

I gritted my teeth when I remember the scene last night. She's still swooning that Lucky. I really really hate it. I can feel that she's attached to that man.

Today whether she like it or not we will moving to our mansions for the sake of our son. He needs a complete family where a home and a parents all together.

"Pack all your things and as well as Nathan. Were moving to our mansion."

He face was priceless when she heard my words. Obviously she doesn't like the idea that were living under in the same roof. The disagreement were visible in her deep set brown eyes.

"And who the hell are you para utusan ako ng ganyan? Did I say yes? I didn't remember that I agree on that preposition?"

My prediction was clear according to her words of disagreement.

I looked at her seriously, pretending I wasn't in the mood to quarrel her about that matter but I am absolutely pissed off with her.

"Do I need to establish again my rights for this family? Zea, I am not doing this for a personal purpose but for our son's own good."

I'm taking time to calm myself. Alam kong magrereklamo talaga siya set up na ito. But I'm doing it for the better. Lalong lalo na kay Nathan.

Mapakla siyang natawa sa sinabi ko. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang tumatakbo sa isip niya ngayon. But I have a strong instinct na may malalim siyang dahilan dito. Iniisip ko pa lang ang maaring dahilan ay gusto ko ng pumatay ng tao.

"Really Nathaniel? But we can handle Nathan without living in the mansion. Pinapahirapan lang natin ang isa't-isa sa sitwasyong gagawin natin."

"What's the matter if we live together? Gusto mo bang maisip ni Nathan na hindi maganda ang takbo ng pamilya niya? He's fast learner. As he grow ups, mapapansin din niya ang mga bagay-bagay. What's your issue about it? Tell me."

Irritated flooded here. I don't know why this is going to be hard to please her for this matter. She narrowed her eyes like slits.

"Is this about Lucky? Kaya hindi ka pumapayag?"

Her eyes were widen in disgust.

"Lucky is out of the topic Nathaniel. Kung nagseselos ka sa kanya well there's nothing I can't do about it."

She said fiercely.

"Yes I'm jealous. Zea asawa parin kita kahit ilang taon na tayong naghiwalay. I'm warning you, stop seeing that guy or you'll find him dead anywhere."

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa pagkabigla. I gritted my teeth in frustration. How I wish I could throttle her flawless pretty neck.

"Your devil, Nathaniel."

She said between her gritted teeth. And I smirked devilishly.

"Yes I am. Try me my wife. You know how capable I am. Enough for being stubborn."