Undeniable

( Kabanata 27)

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

- Dr. Seuss -

***

I'll dedicate this chap to them for always supporting and giving thoughts about my story .. thank you guys, and to those I didn't mention here, salamat po, at sa ibang chapters na lang. Thank you ng Marami.

- vanessahazel

- martinne1026

- gorgeousbetina

- annefeb

***

Jamie POV

"Drei, what's up man? What brought you here?"

Napalingon ako sa malakas na tinig ni Paolo, my cousin (younger brother of Yael). Ito yong guy na kausap at kayakap ng asawa ko kanina. It seems that they were ex-lovers before or close friends and I was so darn jealous.

Were here at bar in the hotel. Drinking all together with all the Zamora men. Actually he looks familiar to me. I don't know where I met him. He'd rigidly handsome and who knows if my wife would attracted with his physical features. Thinking about that idea made me stiffened in mad. And I hate the fact that I can't admit to her and myself that I am falling with my wife.

"Anyway who's he?"

I suddenly got curious to ask Yael. Were currently on the other side of the table.

"Andrew Chiongbian. You don't know him? He's cousin of your wife."

My jaw fell. Cousin? I thought. I scolded myself for such an idiot. I've accused her kanina na wala naman siyang ginagawang masama. I ignore of feeling guilty. I smiled nonchalantly. I have nothing to worry about. I'm the only man he loves. Its not that I sanguinely accept the realization about her feelings towards me but I'm a little bit worried too. There's hundred of possibilities pop up in my mind about her. And it scared the hell out of me those what ifs.

I looked up when someone joined the table and gives Yael a friendly punch on his shoulder. I met his gaze as directly to my eyes. I remain without emotion but somehow I have to amend secretly about my mistakes. I could almost punch him in his face a while ago when I saw him mingling with my wife. Jealousy strikes bad and insecurity slaps to my ego. But then, I'm thankful that they are family related.

"Oh anyway, met my couisin Drei. Jamie."

Yael spoke between of us, not even notice the tensions building up here.

"Yeah, husband of my precious Zea."

Sounds sarcastic. I sighed and then sipped my drinks in glass.

He offered his hand and I accept it slightly half smiling to him. Pinikpik ko ang balikat niya. And then I started having conversations with him. Masasabi kong malakas talaga ang dating niya sa mga babae. The way he talks isn't shallow but ounce of humor and arrogance.

After that short talk, I excused myself to exit. I have to amend my wife. I have to woo her. And be sorry for treating her badly most of the times. I've been too unfair. I never give her a chance to get closer to me like a string couple attached to each other. I always saw her other side than to notice what she could offer to me. A love, a sweet Zea that I wanted to get to know more.