*Requests*

Hello, my name is Rowan and thank you for reading PopRocks, if you would like to just read, please continue to the next chapter. this is a place where you can comment story ideas and i will try and get to them.

I will be doing mostly fluff and angst, and maybe smut in the future, if you have an idea please place a comment besides the appropriate word. So if you have an angst idea, please write a comment in the agnst highlight spot. Oh and if you would like your usuername in the overview saying it was your idea, if you dont i will happily put it under anonymous.

Angst

Fluff

Smut

Other

Also would you please add a few details about the story, like who would make the more moves or who would be more submissive. I mostly lean to Kiri being more dominate in the relationship, but i could try Baku being more dominate.

Oh and if you have any constructive criticism for me, please dont be afraid to say so. Im not the best at writing and i like to see how the readers see and how they would change it.

hello there guys, this is after the book is finsihed. I would like to say that they are still open, as i am doing another book while will be much better written and trust me i think my writing gets better as it goes. Anyways thanks for reading.