27

Pov Josh

I just got back to the castle in Bouspa, Ted never wants me to walk around outside here alone.. so I just used the portals.

'Where's Ted?' Owen asks when he sees me. 'Gone.' 'Gone?' A girl repeats.
'Yes gone,' I mutter back.
'I don't understand,' Judy states.
'I don't either.. I just hope he comes back,' I mumble. 'Do you know when?' 'No.'

I walk away but the little boy follows me.

'What is it Owen?'
'Alex.. he has been crying all day and he isn't hungry or anything.'
'I need to check out one thing.. then I will come, okay?'

I needed to see what Ted got for himself.. I didn't want to forget about it. I found the box rather quickly, but that's logical when you know where to look. It was in the same kind of black box as my ring.

I opened it and picked up the little necklace.. it had a charm of a black ring surrounding a green stone, probably an emerald. He's smart.. I got a ruby to reflect his eyes and he got an emerald to reflect my eyes.
I want to kiss him so bad right now, I want him inside my arms.
Will he be mad if I wear it until he's back? I would be carrying something that's his with me and I really need that to keep calm about this whole situation.

I make my way over to the room Alex is in.

When I open the door I immediately notice the high pitched crying, it's like he knows his dad is gone.

I pick him up and hold him in my arms. 'Shh,' I carefully rock him, 'it will be fine.. in the end it will be fine.'
I kiss his forehead and wait for the boy to calm down.

To my surprise he actually stops crying.

'I think I'll take him with me to the human world for now, I'll bring him back tomorrow evening. Inform me if we know more about where the fuck Ted went off to.'
It's going to be difficult to take care of him and study at the same time but I'll manage.. I need to.

'

The home feels lonely without him.. it hasn't even been more than a day and it already felt like ages. He's so important to me and it's weird to think I could've killed him years ago if my mother didn't pop up. I ruined his freedom and safety.. yet his still became my friend.. my lover.

My phone buzzes and to my surprise it's Leyton.

_____Ley_____

Hey uhm.. I know you probably won't reply quickly because you're never in the human world but.. I just need to know if Ted is in Zeor.
5:33 pm

I know he probably told you not to tell me if he is but.. I need to know. I won't come after him.. I promise.
5:34 pm

He was.
5:55 pm

He isn't anymore.
5:55 pm

What do you mean? Where is he?
5:56 pm

I don't know, I wasn't told.
5:56 pm

Do you know what is going to happen to him?
5:57 pm

They're going to try to get rid of Louise.
5:57 pm

I figured that much.. how are they going to do it?
5:58 pm

They're going to "tire" Ted's body so he goes over into a survival instinct, there won't be room for Louise then and they want to.. kill the connection via electric shocks.
5:59 pm

So they're going to hurt him?
5:59 pm

A lot.
5:59 pm

Why now.. why is his body acting weird right now?
6:00 pm

I can't tell you.. I'm sorry.
6:00 pm
_______________________________________

Frustrated I turn off my phone. I just need to know.. I have the right to know.

Pov Ted

My whole body is trembling and shaking and my mind is going mental.
It was a long journey to Zeor, especially if you're not using a portal or a railway system. But I got there.. I finally got there.

As soon as I un-pause the time I fall to the ground whimpering because of the pain going through my whole body.

'Ted?' It's Leyton who finds me.
'Tell your father I'm ready.'
'Hold on,' he helps me sit up straight, 'In who's blood are you covered?'
'My own.. please just get your dad.'

With that he leaves me on the ground and goes away. I hope to get his dad.

'You look.. bad.'
'That's why I want to do it now,' I mumble back, 'I'm afraid I will either kill myself or hurt someone I love.'
'You're aware that we might kill you in the process.. are you really sure?'
I nod. 'At this point.. this is the only way I have a chance of surviving.'

'Wait a second.. what is going to happen to him.' 'Leyton you should keep yourself out of this.'
'No,' I sigh quietly, 'No it's fine.'
'If you say so.. we're going to torture Louise out of his body,' the man vaguely explains. So.. I decide to explain it more clearly to him.

'That sounds like you have a death wish.' 'I don't really have a choice anymore.. Louise decided to fight.. so I just need to fight back,' I say with a weak little smile.

With weak knees I try to stand up.
How did it got to the point that I needed to resolve into something so.. harmful.