20

Pov Teddy

'No.. no I can't,' I whisper to Josh and take a few steps back. He sighs and stares at me. I can hear his thoughts this way and I think he's well aware.

'Just try for me alright?'

I sigh and shake my head.

'Can I hold it?' I look at him and try to see through his plan. 'Sure.. here you go.'

He holds the newborn in his arms and he looks happy.. seeing him this happy makes my heart melt.

He makes his way over to me. I bite my lip and try to suppress the urge as much as I can. Just making eye contact and hold it right?

He hands it over to me. I take a deep breath and look him in the eyes. The urge only becomes worse and worse until it stops?

'What name did you pick?' I ask Jo but keep my eyes focused on the baby in my arms. 'Alexander, Alex for short.'
I nod. 'I like it.'

Josh takes him over from me and places him back down into the bassinet.

I grab Josh his arm as I suddenly feel weak in the knees.. protesting, my body was protesting. 'Are you alright?' I try to get into his mind and I hope he lets me.

I can see he's in pain but he decides not to fight it.

'Ted what do you want?' I hear his voice in his head ask me.
'Please help me.' That's all I say before leaving his mind alone again.

I feel how my legs aren't thinking of supporting me anymore.

I don't know what he could do to help me but whatever he tried I would let him.

I feel a sharp pain in my head and when it stops I feel memorized.

'Stand!' His voice echoes through my entire head and my body obeys.
This must be what his father did to them causing them to fall on the ground. This is what his father meant when he asked if I couldn't hear it.

I feel sick but this way I'm able to keep standing.

'When are we able to take it with us?' His voice sounds faint to me, is that because I'm still under his command?
'You guys need to go through the adoption process, after that it's yours. I got to ask though.. has this been done legally correct?' The maternity nurse asks. 'She's twenty four. But I guess you're hinting at the fact she hasn't had a child before this.'

All of there voices sound very faint to me but I just need to ignore it. Once this is done we can go home.

'Do you know you're really hard to control?' The sudden loudness of his voice scares me. 'No why?' I say back.
'You shouldn't be able to talk back and it feels like you're constantly fighting me.'
'Maybe that's because of your baby powers?' Got him.
'Love, I can make your body do whatever I want and you won't be able to stop me so.. watch out with what you say.'

'I think we're going home.'
'So soon?' Jo ask. 'You need to rest.'

I can't seem to say a thing or move.

'Follow!' His voice echoes to my mind again. Like a dog would I follow him.

He lead me all the way to the car.

'Sit!' I swear this echo is making me sick.

'C..can you let me.. go now?' I ask with difficulty. 'Depends.. do you think you'll be dangerous?' 'I don't.. know.' 'Just hold on until we're home. I'll tie you down and we will see whether or not your body is protesting in an aggressive way.'

He needs to give me commands in order for my body to move. It's weird and I don't think I have the ability to do this.

I watch him wrap ropes around my legs and arms. I'm tied up against a dining chair.

'Okay.. I'm going to release you now.'

A few minutes of a sharp pain later I'm able to move on my own again.

'You look tired,' I say when I see his face more clear now.
'You're a hard one to control Ted.'
'I like being difficult,' I say with a grin. 'I'm well aware.'

'So.. back tied down to a chair again.. that has been a while.' A smirk covers his whole face. 'Going to use knives?' 'No.. I don't think I will.'

'Come closer.'
'Why?' He asks suspicious.
'Because your smirk is bothering me.'

He holds his face a very close to mine. I move my head closer and kiss his lips.

Until a sudden pain hits me and I actually bite down on his lip because of it. I push him away from me as a loud groan leaves my throat.

'Are you okay?'

Pov Josh

He starts trying to break free from the ropes around him. 'Teddy?'
'The poor little thing thinks it's his body that's protesting.'
'Louise?' I ask surprised.. so I was right, he wasn't gone.
'The one and only.'
'Can't you just leave us alone?' I ask annoyed.
'I should hold down your voice little hunter. You know I can escape these ropes easily.'
'I thought you didn't want to kill me anymore?'

The ropes around him freezes and shatters like glass.

He dashes onto me and I can't seem to escape. He's standing behind me holding my body tightly against his. 'Let's find out shall we?'

My head gets tilted and he pushes his fangs into my skin on the exact same spot Ted did this morning. He starts drinking.. he's messy very messy, Ted isn't like this.

Just when I think I will fade he pulls out. 'Nah Teddy will stop the bleeding himself, I'm to lazy,' he says to himself.
'I guess this means you're not killing me?' I ask carefully.
'I can't risk Ted killing the boy because I killed you.' 'Excuse you?'
'If he finds out I killed you he will kill both the newborn and himself to get rid of me.'

'Why are you here?' I ask.
'Never marry Ted alright? And don't act like you weren't thinking about it.'
'And why would I listen to you? Like you said.. you can't kill me.'
'It's your choice, but just know I will haunt your head as well when you marry him.'

It all seems weird to me, there must happen something if I marry him.. something Louise doesn't want to happen.

Pov Teddy

When the headaches disappears my vision becomes clear again. My arms are wrapped tightly around someone.  I groan quietly. My eyes fall on the bleeding neck in front of my eyes. I quickly close the wound and loosen my grip.

'D..did I do that?' 'No.' I turn the boy around. 'How could I possibly haven't done that, it's not like there are any other vampires around?' I ask.
'Louise, it was Louise.' 'That is why I need to go back to Zeor,' I exhale deeply, 'what did he want from you?'
'He doesn't want us to marry and that's only making me want to marry you more.'

I feel my cheeks heat up.
'You actually want to?' 'Of course I do, but I know you aren't ready for it and now with Alex.. I think it will take even longer.' 'Y.. you actually love me enough to think about marriage?'
My hart is pounding like crazy and I'm sure my whole face is red.

I feel how he cups my head in his hands. 'Ted, I'm crazy in love with you.. of course I want to.'
'But your father?' 'Does it look like I give a fuck?'