15

Pov Josh

'Where's Ted?' I get asked.
'He's working. Besides I don't think he would've come either way,' I answer lazily. 'Working? I thought the restaurant was closed?'
'Someone wanted to give a one day late new years party.'
'And he allowed that?'

My head want to scream at him to just stop talking about him. Talking about him only makes me think about what happend yesterday.

'He didn't want it.. but yea.. a lot of money changes everything.'

'And why do you think he wouldn't have came in the first place.'

Can he stop asking me things about Ted? No one is ever really interested in his life unless he isn't around.

'He's in a lot of pain due to a bruised neck.' I finally decide to answer his question.

'I never thought you were into that kind of thing.'
'Daren shut up! Shut up okay!' I yell at him, 'he got into a fight with my father kay? Happy now? Our lives aren't as perfect as you might think!' 'Calm down, jee. How could I know!' He defends himself.

'

I've been stuck in this house all morning and honestly I'm getting bored.

'I'm sorry but I got to ask.. are you just fat or expecting?' Devan comments.

This dude.. you can't just say that to a woman.

'Uhm.. yes, I'm pregnant,' she mumbles.

She doesn't seem to happy about it.

'Who's the father?' I ask calmly.
'I.. I don't know,' she mumbles sighs and gets up, 'Josh.. can I talk to you.. alone?' 'Sure.'

We walk to her bedroom and leave Devan and Daren behind.

'Josh it.. it's Teddy's, the child is Ted's.' 'I'm sorry?'

My head is going crazy.. is this some sick kind of joke? Fuck! He has been hinting at something that happened between him and Jo.

'I wish it wasn't true but we.. spend a night together.. just a hookup.' I shake my head as I burry my head in my hands.

'And I'm not killing a child if you wanted to ask that.'
'Why unsafe though?'

I try to keep control and not throw her against the wall.

'We didn't!' 'How can it be his then!'
'I don't know! It must have been broken or something. But I only slept with him.. it can only be his.'

'How's he in bed?'
'What! I just told you your boyfriend cheated on you and you ask that? Besides wouldn't you know?'
'I just need to know,' I mutter.
'It was weird really.. like, it was great.. but he sometimes just completely stopped or screamed in a language I didn't understand. I thought he might felt guilty.'
'I know enough,' I mumble and walk away.

'Wait!' I stand still and turn around. 'You don't hate me now do you?'
'I don't know,' I say and walk away.

___Teddy___

Ted where are you?
4:30 pm

Almost done here, just a few more minutes and we'll close the restaurant.
4:30 pm

I can come to Jo's after that?
4:31 pm

No, I'll come and get you.
4:31 pm

Sweet, but it's not necessary.. I can walk it's just a few minutes?
4:32 pm

Ted, you're not going to Jo's and I'll pick you up. No discussion.
4:33 pm