17

It's been a few days but I'm still not able to let it go. 'Won't it be obvious when Jo suddenly puts her child up for adoption and we adopt one at the same time?' I ask.
'Teddy please stop worrying about it, I've thought about everything.'
'Well answer my question.'
'We'll treat it like surrogacy.' I sigh. 'And people will believe that? We never talked about getting children. We didn't even discuss it ourselves yet!'

It's awfully quiet after that.

'Josh?' I finally try when I can't bare the silence any longer.
'Josh?' I try again. 'Josh!' I yell but still no response. He doesn't let me another choice.

I let my eyes turn black, yes I can do it myself..I don't need to get angry for it. I dash onto him and his body hits the wall. My hands are next to his head and my face is just a few inches away from his.

He looks at me with fear.. pure fear. 'Do I finally have your attention now?' I ask and let my eyes turn back.

'Sometimes I hate you with passion!' 'You didn't respond,' I say casually. 'Normal people wouldn't have done that!'
'Well do I look like a normal person to you!?' I don't know why my body is filled with rage, maybe it's just everything that's happening right now.

'Love.' He sighs and tries to touch me. I pin his hands next to his head. 'Ted.' He locks his eyes onto mine and they turn into splits. I feel a sharp pain in my head, he's trying to get into my mind.

It's going to be his powers he has as a royal elf against all of mine.

He's hurting me but yet I keep my eyes focus on his. 'Are you.. sure you want to.. do this?' I ask taking breaths to ignore the pain.
'Well it looks like I'm winning.'
'Because I'm.. not doing.. anything yet,' I answer. 'And why is that.'
'Because I'm.. afraid I'll lose control.. and.. and will seriously.. h..hurt you.'

He tries to move his hand and this time I let him. He traces my jawline and lays his hand down on my cheek after that. 'Why are we fighting again?' He ask but still keeps on trying to get into my mind.
'You weren't giving me.. attention.. so.. I,' I stop my sentence, 'can you.. please stop doing.. that?'

The pain disappears.
'You weren't giving me attention so I forced you to give me attention.' 'You're such an attention whore,' he laughs, 'and why did you want my attention?' He rubs his thumb up and down my cheeks. 'You got distracted when I talked about us never discussing children.' 'So?'
'I want to know why,' I answer.

Instead of answering he tries to get into my mind again. 'I guess.. that's.. an.. I don't want.. to talk about it?'
I take his hand away from my face and pin it against the wall again.

'Are you.. sure.. you want to.. fight against me?' I'm in pain and he knows it. 'Bring it on baby.. bring it on.'
He has a headstart and is well aware of it.. that's probably why he's challenging me.

My eyes turn black as I try to do the exact same thing to him. He groans as he looks away from me. 'Giving up so quickly Love?' I say with a low voice. 'Ted.. please..' He closes his eyes as he lets his head down.

'T..ted stop.' His body becomes weak and almost collapses. I catch him and carry him to the couch.

'Fuck, my head,' he says as he places his hands on his forehead.
'You should've known you couldn't win, I mean.. your dad didn't even effect me and he's the king with his full powers developed. How would you ever have won with your baby powers?' 'Fuck you!' I laugh and place a quick kiss on his lips.

'Can you do something about this headache?' 'Where does it hurt?'
He leads my hand to the spot. I rub my fingers around the spot and cup his head into my hands after.

'Why did you challenge me?'
He holds his mouth shut.
'Josh, answer me.' He sighs and pushes himself up.
'I just don't want to talk about.. that.'
'And you think it's smart to challenge me?' I ask as I shake my head.

I sit against the armrest and let him sit between my legs and lean down against me.

'I effected you so I thought I.. had a chance,' he turns his head sideways and lays it down on my chest, 'but you caused me more pain my dad has ever done in just a few seconds.'
'I'm sorry. You asked for it though.' 'You could've stopped as soon as I gave up!' 'I couldn't,' I answer quickly.

'Why did I even effect you in the first place?'
'I think it's because we're in a relationship.' 'Good to know.' I laugh and hold him even closer against my body. 'Don't you dare mister Lee.'

It's quiet.. again. It's not an awkward silence this time. It's just a normal silence.

I run my fingers through his hair. 'Your hair is getting long again,' I say and stare at the ceiling, I'm distracted. 
'Longer than usual?'
'Yes,' I answer with a chuckle.
'Well cut it then.'
'I'm not your personal hairdresser Josh.' 'You and my sister are the only ones I trust to cut my hair.'

I end up cutting his hair.. I mean.. his face is to adorable to say no to.