04

'Okay so.. I filled up the bath for you and I have one of my hoodies for you to pull over your own sweater.' 'You're acting like you've broken an expensive vase and you're acting like an angel so your parents won't be to mad when you tell them,' I mumble as I get out of bed.

I immediately freeze in place as my arms start twitching.

'You should have waited for me to have something ready for you.'

I feel something soft around me as we walk towards the bathroom.

I feel the water with my left foot.. it's hot and it creates a burning sensation. I bite my bottom lip as I place my other foot in the water as well.

'It hurts doesn't it?' 'Of course it does.. I just need to commit to it.'

He sighs as he watches me get rid of the last piece of clothing I was wearing.

I want to scream when I lay down in the water but the only sounds my body makes is a low growl.

'Are you okay?'
'I'm fine, at least I will be fine,' I mumble quickly.
'Do you want me to stay here to keep an eye on you?'
'You could.. if you want to.'

He ends up staying with me. He sits on his knees and leans his arms on the edge of the tub.

'You're quite adorable like this,' I say as I mess up his hair ,which he hadn't done anything to anyway, with my wet hand.
'That was a complement.. that means you don't totally hate me.'
'I can't hate you even if I want to,' I sigh, 'you're the closest thing to family besides my mom.'

Pov Josh

I swallow deeply when he says those words.

'What? What's wrong?' He responds as he pushes himself up to look me in the eyes.

I can't tell him.. I mentally and emotionally can't.

'Are you disappointed because I put my mom above you?'
'No.. no Ted  that isn't it,' I say with a small chuckle.

I put my hand in the tub and start searching for his hand.. well I touch something.

'That's my hip.'
'You could help me and just give me your hand.'

I feel his grip around my wrist. I move my hand down and holds his hand.

'You only do this when you either have something difficult to say or you did something stupid,' he says as his eyes reflect suspicion.
'It's nothing.'

'Can you get your arm out of my bath water now?'

I shake my head as I put even more of my skin in the tub.

'I will pull you in if you don't stop.'

'Anyway.. I think I will take a shower now,' I state after some time.
'While I'm in the tub?'
'You've seen me naked plenty of time and I can still keep an eye on you.' 'Okay,' he murmurs quietly.. softly.. he's in pain and I can't bare knowing that.

Pov Teddy

As soon as the water cools down I'm feeling cold again as well. I look over at Josh who's still showering.

'Don't act like I can't see you're looking at me.'

I immediately turn my head away.

'Don't act so shy.'

I hear the shower door open and close again, indicating he's done.

I flinch as he lays down his hand on my forehead out of nowhere.

'You're cold again.. we should get you out of here.'
'I don't need your help with that,' I say as I get up.

'I wasn't planning on.. unless you want me to,' he says with a seductive grin. 'Well.. no.'
'Auch.. it hurts,' he says as he acts like he got shot in the heart.

I totally ignore him and continue.

'You always say no to me you know.' 'That's not true,' I mumble as I put his hoodie over my own clothes.

He places his hands on my hips, waits a few seconds and pulls me against him in an instance when I don't expect it.

'You could have been less aggressive,' I mutter. 'That would have ruined the moment.' 'Which moment?'
'None.. we weren't having one,' he answers.

'

'You seem to have warmed up at least a little bit.'

He has been checking my body temperature literally all day.
'I guess,' I say because I feel just as worse as when I woke up this morning.

'Is your father still against our relationship?' I decide to ask.

I wanted to ask him all week but didn't. He sighs and tries to get away from me but I won't let that happen.

I pin him against the wall.

'I guess that's a no?' I ask strictly.
'I had a fight with him about it at Tuesday.' 'Oh..'

I know how much he hates it when he's arguing with family.

'That and counting the other things that are going on right now.. I'm doing just great,' he states sarcastically.

I cup his head into my hands and kiss his lips.

'I'm sorry for being a part of your problems,' I mumble against his lips.

He turns us around and roughly pins me against the wall. He deepens our kiss and tap on my ass to tell me to wrap my legs around him. I give him what he wants and wrap my legs around his waist.

He places us down on the couch and hover his head above mine.

'It such a shame.. you try your best to be dominant over me yet you keep ending up at bottom.'
'Maybe that's because you act like you're an alpha male,' I say back confidentiality.

He moves one finger around my cheek before laying down his whole hand on it.

'No.. you won't even be able to keep doing it.'

'Want to bet on it?'

I never thought I would say those words.. I look surprised for a few seconds but put on a more confident look after that. I just hopes he says no...

'I'm up for it.'

Fuck.

'It was a joke..'
'I don't care.. you're free next two weeks as well right?'
'Yes?' I ask carefully, suspicious of him. 'You'll take my role for a week and I'll take yours. If you break character, I win.'

I don't trust him.. yet, there's a catch.. he wants more.

'And if you win..' I start, hoping he will finish it.
'You won't be able to say no or refuse to do things I ask you.'
'Alright.. if I win,' I start thinking about it, 'if I win.. I want you to be my donor for a month.'
'That's not really bad.. you know I don't mind it when you feed from me.. besides you've done it for a longer amount of time before.'

I laugh at his words.

'A proper donor Josh.. at least three times a day every day.'
'Alright.. I'm in.'
'We will start next week,' I say and show my approval.. this is probably going to be hell.