21

'Josh he really doesn't like me!' I say when Alex starts crying again.
He shakes his head and takes over the little body. 'Shh,' he bounces him up and down, 'I know your dad is scary but try to love him for me okay?'
Just like that he stops crying.
'I should just use my powers on him and force him to love me.'
'It's a baby Ted,' he says laughing.

He hands me Alex over again. It's weird.. we're dads now, unwanted but still.. it brings us even closer to eachother.

He has dark hair and my dimples when he smiles. He has Jo's nose though.. I think. How the fuck do people know these kind of things? I mean it's just a baby and I don't want to be mean but baby's are just ugly.. not this boy though. This boy is mine.

'You're mine Alex.. you're mine and I won't let anyone hurt you okay?'
I feel a head on my shoulder.
'And that won't make him afraid of you?' I lay him back down in the crib and turn around to embrace the boy I love.

'And you're mine as well.'
'Getting possessive?' 'Maybe.'
He moves us around in circles.
'Is this suppose to be dancing?' I ask laughingly. 'Well dance with me Ted.'

We end up next to eachother on the ground laughing our asses off.
'Why do I love you this much?'
'I don't know.. I'm handsome, I'm a..' I put my hand on his mouth and lay myself down on top of him.
'You're an asshole but lovely. But I'm not telling you that because I don't want to feed your ego to much.'

'So what are we going to do with Alex?' 'What do you mean?' I ask.
'Are we going to raise him in this world or the mystical world?'
'Uhm.. well.. both. I think going to school here is better but at this moment.. I'm considering to leave him with the royals the first few years..' 'Hold on leave him!'

I sit up straight. 'You didn't let me finish.' 'Sorry.' He sits up as well.
'I want to leave him at the castle when I'm working at you're at school. There are people who can look after him and tend his needs,' I explain.
'Okay.. yea sure that could work.' 'How long are you still at school?' I ask. 'Well I'm finishing medical school this year so.. three to four years?' 'You'll need to lead the city at the time your done,' I say jokingly.

'I would still have my degree and that might not be useful in the human world but it is in the mystical,' he stands up, 'I've thought about it Ted, I could take over your duties and you could keep working here, take care of Alexander.' 'This is years away Josh.. we don't know how much can change in just a few years besides, I don't think we're ever going to get your dads blessing.'

'

'Oh what a cutie.' I smile at my mother. 'Oh I'm so happy to at least have met my grandchild.' She focus on Alexander again. It's cute to see really. 'Josh I don't think we'll get him back now,' I say jokingly.

'How long has he been with you now?' 'A week.' 'And how old is he?' 'Eighteen weeks,' I answer.
'You could take him with you so quickly?' 'Yes.' She doesn't further question it.

We end the day by going back to the castle. I'm sure this family wants to see him as well, even though I know I'll get judged.

'Holy.. who's is this cute little thing?' We just walked in and Judy is already on top of Alex.. my Alex. What am I thinking? Am I getting possessive?

'Yea.. so.. this is Alex and he's our child,' I say quickly. 'He's cute.'
'I know.'

'We've got to show mom and dad!'
She tries to pull me with her.
'I can walk Judy,' I say jokingly.

'So sudden? I mean no offense but I never heard you talk about it.'
'We don't really talk about our future to others, that's why,' Josh luckily answers for me.

After a long and uncomfortable conversation we're free to go again.. at least I hoped.

'Ted can I talk to you about something?' I mentally roll my eyes and follow Judy to her room.

'So I got to ask something about the first of January and I know that's long ago but.. you just weren't around much and if you were I was busy.' 'Sure go ahead,' I answer.
'Has Owen fed from you?'
'Why do you think that?' I respond.
'Because his eye colour was different than when he fed from other servant or normal blood. Ted no need denying it.. he drunk off of one of us and I just need to know.'

'He did,' I finally admit.
'Did you gave him permission? Because that's such a you think to do.'
'He was suffering Judy, I forced him to. I was afraid he would kill someone.' She sighs and lets me go.

'And were you in trouble? Do I need to punish you?' Josh asks jokingly when I walk inside my room.
'Wait what?' I ask confused.
'I don't know Ted.. I don't know.'
'Anyway, no I wasn't in trouble.'

I can't even move or he pins me against the door. 'What is this for?'
'I just want some us time.'

And well.. us time we had and it lead to my neck being covered in hickeys and his in bite marks.