Remembering that I was on a schedule I turn off the water and dry my body and hair.

    I blow dry it, brush it and put on a headband. I get dressed and grab my purse and cellphone before exiting and closing my bedroom door behind me.

    I check the time and it was now 7:44 a.m.

     I gotta be quick. Anthony was a very on time person.

   The pancakes were still warm and I also got eggs and sausages. I poured my self some orange juice and ate in silence.

   Beep!

  I check my cellphone and see that its 7:57 a.m. It starts to ring and Anthony's name blesses my cell's screen.

    "Hello?"

  "Goodmorning Eloise. I'm outside, if you're ready" he says.

   "I'll be there shortly" I say and he hangs up.

     I eat my last piece of sausage and rinse the dishes before placing them in the dishwasher.

    I grab my stuff then go to the front door. I put on my black sandals that were by the mat and exit the house, making sure the door was closed properly.

     "Hi" I call out as I see Anthony leaning against his SUV. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a plain white tshirt. So simple yet so attracting.

    "You look nice" I say, and he smiles at my compliment.

   "Thank you, you look really beautiful yourself".

   I laugh. "Really now, I'm wearing clothes that are a size too large for me" I say. "Still doesn't affect your beauty love" he says. He opens the door for me and I do my best to hide my blush.

     He walks around the car and gets into the driver's seat.

    "You ate already?" he asked. "Yea, I just had something" I replied to his question. "Oh, do you mind if I stop by the cafe and get something?" he asks as he pulls away from my house.

    "Ofcourse not" I say and smile at him.

    He smiles at me and I look out the window, watching all the houses pass by.

    About 15 minutes later we arrived at the place I formerly worked at.

    "Hey Sally. How's it been?" I greet my former coworker and she smiles widely at me. She runs over and hugs me.

   "Oh my gosh Elly, you're huge. I miss you here so much. You're doing good though?" she asked. "Yea, I'm good".

    She smiles and walks away, going to serve the Taylors. I follow her and they smile as they see me.

   "Oh my dear, I was wondering how I haven't seen you in so long. I see you've got a bun in the oven" Mr. Taylor says.

     "How are you guys doing?" I greet. "We're doing fine honey, how are you?" Mrs. Taylor asks.

    "I'm good" I reply.

    "Take care now darling. You're glowing" she says and I blush and walk over to where Anthony was sitting.

   He was sitting by the counter, waiting for his order to be done.

   Cassie was working the cash register and Cammy was in the kitchen area.

   I waved at them as Sally brought Anthony's drink to him. She also handed him a paper bag and he accepted it before we returned to the vehicle.

    "Here you go. I got this for you" he says, handing me the paper bag.

   "Oh you didn't have to. Thank you" I say and take the bag from his hand.

   It was a chocolate chip muffin and a bottle of water.

     We drive in the direction of uptown and I eat my muffin as Anthony drinks his coffee.

    "Where are we going?" I ask.

  "To the mall", he says and I nod my head in understanding, even though he did not see because he was focused on the road.

     We pulled into the mall's parking lot and he helped me out of the vehicle.

    "Come with me" he says and takes my hand. We walk hand in hand and I look at my feet, hiding my red cheeks from passers by.

    We enter the mall and take the escalator to the second floor. "Here we are" he says and I look up to where we stopped.

    The store's doors were wide open and bright lights shone inside. In big neon lights it read Baby World.

   I dont know why but I got extremely happy and was overwhelmed with emotions at all the baby stuff I could see.

    "Let's go inside" he says and we walk inside together. Hand in hand.

                           ❤❤❤

Thank you all for the support. Some of your comments are giving me so much motivation and I really appreciate them.

   Continue to vote, comment your thoughts and share this story with others.

   Hope everybody is keeping safe at this time. Many well wishes!!!

   ~A