A/N - character shiz

TW: none that i'm aware of, i suppose just be careful reading the following.

okay, okay, okay. i'm excited. anyways, please, please, PLEASE let me know if i should change anything. i want to make this book as enjoyable as possible, so if you have any suggestions, let me know. although there are a few things i'll be keeping for my own pleasure lol. the plot is almost done, so hopefully the book will be out sooner rather than later. ships? possibly, depends on what you want to see. pls stay legal with it though. and i'm not very comfortable with rem rom either, apologies.

 and i'm not very comfortable with rem rom either, apologies

also, yes patton's name is still patton

also, yes patton's name is still patton. she finds no reason to change and is comfortable. she also does not wish to have surgery or hormones, please respect my decision in doing this. you do not need to want hormones or surgery in order to be valid as a trans person. she does experience dysphoria, but she's learned through therapy and other resources how to cope with that without having to need any bodily changes. thank you.

i did my best to incorporate a lot of different things. i came to a blank with remus though, so if you have nothing that can replace or add to the ADHD part of his list, please let me know! that goes for any of the other sides as well!

lol k bye