Two Boys - Prinxiety

TW: Kissing, here's your fluff, you deserve it uwu

Roman hadn't really expected his day to go like this. His face beat red and hot, his chest warm yet heavy all at once. He felt light on his feet and tingly in his hands.

He knew very well why he was feeling this way.

"Sorry... your hair was in your face... thought I should move it so I can see you better."

The fanciful boy hadn't expected his highschool rival- and bestfriend -to flirt with him. Hell, he hadn't expected the edgy, lanky, awkward and overall anxious boy to make that move.

Virgil locked eyes with him, his freckled face inches away from the flushed one. "Uh...thanks...Virge..." Roman mumbled, his voice wavering slightly.

The edgy male kept his hand along the shorter's cheek, his touch gentle. "Mhm," he responded subconsciously, his attention elsewhere.

The two stood, staring at eachother, neither of them wanting to make the first move or move at all really.

It was tedious.

Until Roman, being the bold character he is, closed the short gap between them.

Warmth spread through both of their bodies. The two males having a sense of relief, the longing they felt for one another finally shrinking ever so slightly.

Roman held Virgil's wrist softly, his free hand lightly circled around his upper arm.

The darker boy hadn't moved his hand from his bestfriends cheek, his other hand resting on Romans waist.

They were admiring eachother, yet both eyes were closed.

Who knew such a small act would make such a big difference.