It's November - L.A.M.P.D

TW: christmas in november and swearing

decided to be 'nice' and give you fluff

"ITS CHRISTMAS!" Patton and Roman yelled in unison. They ran through the halls, repeating what they woke up saying. Their plan was to wake everyone up and decorate the Mind. Half of that plan worked.

"ITS FUCKING NOVEMBER! GO BACK TO BED!" Someone, probably Virgil, yelled from their room. The two happy sides laughed and went to get the decorations while everyone woke up.

Logan was out of his room first, dressed but not in the best mood. Then, it was Deceit. He was still in his pajamas, also in a bad mood.

Last person to leave their room was Virgil

Boy, was he mad.

"its fucking november 1st assholes" he mumbled, getting scolded by Patton for his swearing and a tease from Roman.

Throughout the day, the two sides decorated, making sure not to touch the others rooms. They would if they weren't threatened by all three. After they finished, the place looked like Santa and his rain deer puked and out came this.

At the end of the day, Thanksgiving sucks and Christmas is the best.

Thanksgiving is literally celebrating murdering Indians and children. The food is good though. Sorry it short. probably last thing i'll post tonight? Probably not lol.