911 (part 2) - L.A.M.P

i really need to change my format on here like, wow. anywho, TW's cause i don't wanna hurt people.

TW: Death, Blood, Graphic descriptions, Mentions of DUI

yay. (i'm also listening to Trench as i write this so....Stream Trench)

Sirens.

Loud sirens.

Flashing lights.

Bright.

All he could do was wait. Wait for someone to help him, wait for the paramedics to take him to the hospital. His body was a useless tool that he can't use. Tears never came nor did the pain, until he woke up the next morning. His body aches and his head felt like someone took a hammer and beat him with it.

The tv was on. The news.

"-have died last night in a fatal car accident," The news lady said.

His eyes shot open and insta rly he was awake. No, nobody died last night right? He couldn't remember shit. All he knows is that somebody hit him while he was driving.

"Hey sweetie, how is everything?" A nurse popped in, checking on her patient. "Uh, do you know what happened last night?" He asked.

The nurses smile fell from her face, her eyes looked like she hasn't slept in weeks.

"Well, you had one too many drinks and ended up driving drunk. You either swerved into them, or you hit them straight on, couldn't tell. Sad deal," She explained, guilt written on her face, "We sadly couldn't save them. They were young, like you. You got lucky."

She plastered the same smile she had before and walked out. He was horrified. He was always a responsible drinker and never, never, drove drunk! Now, he murdered unconcern people! He later back down and stared at the white ceiling. Everything was wrong.

They called him Deceit. He never told anyone what he did to get himself locked up. He always changed his story. Nobody believed him. He still felt guilty, but in order to survive, he had to feel nothing. No emotions. Nothing.

And so he did just that. He became heartless.

Deceit was once a nice kid. Funny, friendly and if we're being honest, he was a great kid! Anyone would've wanted to be his friend. But, everybody changes.

4 gravestones lay in a cemetery together. As if they were sleeping in a cozy, warm bed. 4 kids.

20, 22, 23 and 21.

They had a happy life together. Short, but happy.

They filled it with smart facts and dad jokes, along with sarcastic comments and creative ideas. Mostly love.

They had flowers everyday, nobody forgot about them. They were the happiest people alive.

Over time though, they were slowly forgotten.

And Deceit spent the rest of his life living in guilt and shame.

wow, uh, bad ending. i'm at school so...take it and go.

yeah, you told me not to.

but i did it anyways.

alright, bye