33 - HELPME

**This is going to be long , sorry! But I really need your advice**     

++ I changed names to hide identities++

This guy is seriously confusing me. So last year I reunited this guy Dave at this one Track Meet I was helping out for and he was there as a versing team. Dave and I knew each other a few years back before I moved schools so of course I went up to him and started talking to him. He asked for my number and we started texting each other since we went to different schools. We would text each other almost everyday before school ended and during the summer about anything and everything so we grew closer and closer. At the time he had a girlfriend so I really didn't think much about him liking me and I had recently been rejected by my crush. Into the middle of July he texted that me they broke up. After and even before he broke up with her I knew he showed interest in me because he would compliment me. Anyway he started showing signs that he kinda liked me and I started to like him too but I wasn't for sure about it. 

     Before the summer ended he texted me saying that he likes me I said that I wasn't allowed to date and I didn't want to sate anyone (which was a total lie. I just didn't want to admit it that I liked him). It was awkward texting him back after that but it went away after a few weeks. Then school started and he moved into the same high school as me. On the first day I saw him but I never approached him, he texted me asking why I never said Hello and I told him I would the next day. I kept my word and did just that. We started talking at school and messing around with each other (ex. poking each other & etc.). Then the 3rd week of school he stopped talking to me and texting me. I started wondering why and he said it was because I never talked to him... so I did and when I did talk it him he was different then when we talked the first we of school. His face was void of emotion and looked as if I bothered him.

(Part 1)

(Part 2) 

I didn't worry too much about it then. The next week he asked me who I liked and I told him that I wasn't telling him and he was fine with that and when I asked who he liked he said it was an old friend of mine. I had figured he had moved on and I had blown my chance so I decided it was time to move on( I had figured it out that I did like him). 

   The way I get over guys is really strange but it works for me, so I told him that I like just as I did with every other guy I had a crush on (it gives me closure). And he told me in exact words "I used to like you until you went crazy over Micah". Well you see Micah is JUST A FRIEND and only I friend, I told him. After a few hours talking for again he said he still likes me. 

    Later on he still wouldn't' talk to me at school. Even worse he avoided me like the black plague. It had been almost a month after he told me he still liked me and he started talking to other girls. I had gotten tired of his game so I confronted him about it and asked if I should move on or not and he said "Idk" 

I then said "Alright whatever" 

Then he said "wait no don't move on I was going to ask you out" So I waited AGAIN. It's been 2 months. 2 months now he won't talk to me or text me I told my friend about it and she asked him about it and he said that he doesn't like me anymore. I feel really really hurt about it. I don't know if I should keep trying to talk to him or not because today at school he won't even look at me and our lockers are literally right next to each other. 

My friends all say I should move on and forget about him but I don't want to let go. I'm afraid one day he actually will ask me out but I would have moved on already;once he does ask me I'll remember everything and like him again. 

~HELPME

*********************************************************************************************

 Dear HELPME,

Firstly, I'm really sorry for the late reply, havn't really had the chance to come on.

Secondly, I read through your message many times, broke it down, re-read it and I think the best thing to do would be to just ask him out yourself. Make the first move. If he likes you, liked you, or whatever his current feelings are, I think you should ask him out. Whatever the outcome, you'll get closure for good. You've got your friends to support you either way.

Hope that's helped, if you need any more advice, let me know via another message or message me on the chat thing below.

Good luck,

MissAuthor2B xoxo