39 - Broke555

Hi!

I play clarinet and I really want one of my own before summer. They start at 300$, and I am tottaly broke. I'm not old enough to give blood or start my own company. Please give me ideas to make money!

Thanks!

Broke555

***********************************************************************************************

Dear Broke555,

I did some research online and there are a lot available cheaper than $300, I'd advise you to look for a cheaper option to start with. After that I'd recommend making a deal with your parents, if you don't get pocket money, ask them if they'd be willing to cover half the costs, in return you could offer to help out more around the house. If you do get pocket money, it's as simple as saving up but you could still talk to your parents about splitting the costs.

As for the other half, you could do sponsored events, for example a sponsored run or swim, maybe have a garage sale and sell some things you don't need like books you never read, DVDs you never watch, toys thrown around with no sentimental value, the list is endless. Maybe you could do a performance of sorts playing the clarient? Depending on how old you are, the possibilities really are endless.

Here's a link with loads of great ideas: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rich-Quick-if-You're-a-Kid 

Make sure you discuss anything you wish to do with your parents first though!!

Good luck,

MissAuthor2B xoxo