24 - Confused&Conflicted33 (1)

Dear MissAuthor2B,

The guy I like finally asked me to be his girlfriend but before I answered, I found out that one of his best friends likes me. I knew his friend first, and I don't want to lose either of them. Please help!

                                 ~Confused&Conflicted33

***************************************************************************************

Dear Confused&Conflicted33,

 Oh dear, that sounds complicated. Well you say you like this guy and it sounds like you've liked him for a long time as you said ''finally asked''.  Could you tell me if you're friends with his friend and if you've ever liked him? Sorry but I can't give you good advice if I don't know a bit more about the situation. How did you find out his friend liked you? Did he tell you himself? That sort of thing, if you dont mind. For now, based on what you have said, I'd say to talk to this guys friend first, then make your decision. If you'd like more advice, please answer the questions and I'd be happy to give you better advice. 

- MissAuthor2B xoxo

****************************************************************************************

so my bestfriend told him that he asked me out & she told me that he got really sad & that he liked me. We used to flirt around jokingly but I had no idea that he really liked me. I really don't want to choose between them

                 - Confused&Conflicted33

****************************************************************************************

 Just think about if you like him back. If you're starting to develop feelings for him then maybe you shouldn't be this other guys girlfriend. Let it play out, you'll end up with who you're meant to be. Don't give it too much thought. Good Luck x

                  - MissAuthor2B xoxo