C h a p t e r 4 3

They pushed me into the back of a black car with the windows tinted. I was sat in the middle with the two suited men next to me. Zara was in the passenger seat and Rico was driving. We didn't drive for too long, it took us fifteen minutes to get to the villa. I gulped as I heard gun shots and voices shouting. My heart was beating so hard, I could hear it. I got dragged out of the car and mauled into the villa. There were men running, bullets being shot and there were also men who were dead on the floor. I felt tears prickle my eyes as I looked at them. 
They pushed me onto the floor again on my knees and I looked down at the floor. I didn't want to look anymore, I was scared that I would see more dead bodies.

"Marcello! Nice to see you pal. Sad, I think I would've enjoyed meeting you while you were dead on the floor surrounded by your own blood." Rico said.
"Thanks for the present by the way, I'll remember it." He also added and nudged one of the men next to me.

My scalp was already sore from Zara pulling my hair, one of the men that were holding me down, dragged my hair, causing my head to lift. Tears streamed down my face as I was forced to make eye contact with Marcello. He didn't look surprised when he saw me, but there was something in his eyes that looked like he didn't expect to see me there with them. I saw the anger behind them as he averted his eyes to Rico. Marcello started walking towards us and stood a few feet in front of us.

As he opened his mouth to say something, a gun shot went off and Marcello dropped his gun. My heart stopped for a moment as I looked at Marcello. However he only winced in pain and my eyes travelled down to him glancing at his hand. I looked at his hand to see that it was shot.
"Just taking precautions Marcello. Don't get mad." Said Rico, and it hit me that he was the one that had shot Marcello.
"What do you want?" Marcello gritted out furiously and Rico chuckled loudly.
I looked away as Marcello and Rico were having a heated discussion and noticed that Zara wasn't with us. She was still in the car.
What is she up to?

My eyes froze and my heart stopped as my eyes fell upon two people. One was on the floor and the one was over them. It only struck me that it was Grayson and Ethan. Grayson was on the floor and Ethan was shaking him, looking worried.
He's not dead. He's not dead. He's not dead.
"Grayson!" I screamed loudly that Marcello and Rico stopped their conversation.
"Shut the fuck up." Rico snarled and slammed his gun against my temple. I reeled over in pain, my head making a ringing sound. I felt something trickling down the side of my head and knew it was blood.
"Don't fucking touch her." I heard Marcello say and they got back into their heated conversation.
I looked back up to see Grayson raising his head up. He looked around before his eyes fell on me. I looked at his body and saw that he was shot in the shoulder and the side of his stomach. More tears streamed down my face and his eyes turned cold as he saw me bloodied and bruised.
"Kill them all. Bring Marcello with us." Rico said the two men holding me down. I felt adrenaline pumping through my veins. As soon as the two men let go of me, I didn't waste a second. I instantly got up and grabbed Marcello's gun that was on the floor.
Without thinking, I pulled the trigger twice at Rico's men. I gulped as I saw them fall down the floor, the bullets that had pierced their heads already haunting me. I raised my gun to aim at Rico and he narrowed his eyes.
"Remember, I've got a gun too." He smirked as we both knew that he could easily kill me, he was more experienced. Before I even had time to blink, Marcello attacked Rico. They both fought and I didn't know what to do.
My eyes raised to go find Grayson, but I stopped as I saw Matthias. He was about to get shot. I ran as fast as I could and jumped right in front of him. I felt three bullets pierce my body and I screamed in agony.
"Iris!" I heard Grayson's voice shout over the chaos. I didn't have much time to react as I rolled over and saw Zara. She shot Matthias five times before slamming her gun down onto my head.
Grayson's voice was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.
A/N:
Short chapter today, but wow, I uploaded twice today.
Follow me on Twitter! @faithloverssss
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Vote! Comment! Share!
Until then ♠️