Chapter 26 (Part 2)

There was a knock on the door and it opened, revealing Eleonora. She looked surprised to see Grayson there too, but she smiled nonetheless.

"Right you two, it's time to leave." She said and left, closing the door behind her.

"Let's go." I said and made a move to stand up, but Grayson's arm snakes around my waist. He buried his head in my neck and sighed, sending shivers down my spine.

"I don't want to go." He stated stubbornly and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on Grayson, otherwise we're going to miss our flight." I said, starting to slightly panic as Grayson wouldn't start moving.

He grumbled something under his breath and his arm loosened around me, so I decided to stand up, but he pulled me back again.

"As long as you sit next to me in the flight." He said and I huffed.

"Fine." I let out, my plans of sitting next to Caterina wouldn't work out today I suppose.

His arm tightened.

"Promise?" He asked and I looked at him and rolled my eyes again.

"I promise, now get up!" I said and he finally released me.

***

We were all currently at the airport in a large group and I couldn't help but notice all the stares.

We soon all emptied into the plane and before I could move anywhere else, Grayson grabbed my arm and plopped me down into a seat next to the window. I glared at him and he, in return, smiled at me mischievously before getting comfortable in his seat. I droned out the rest of the people scurrying to find their seats and trying to fit their luggage in the overhead compartments.

Before I knew it, the plane had set off and I had a weird feeling as I looked out the window, getting higher and higher from the ground.

"What's wrong?" Asked Grayson as he placed his hand on my thigh and I shrugged.

"I just realised, I'm going back to my birthplace. I can't even remember the last time I was there." I said and Grayson nodded understandingly.

"W-what if my dad is still there?" I asked, speaking more to myself than him. Grayson squeezed my thigh and I turned to look at him.

"I honestly don't know Iris. No one has seen him in years." He admitted and I sighed defeatedly.

"Forget about it for now, we're going for a holiday, not to mope around." He said and I nodded, grateful for his presence.

Grayson bought his head closer to me and before I knew it, what I thought was a simple peck, turned into a whole make out session. We didn't notice anyone else around us until we heard a few wolf whistles and a cough interrupting us. The air stewardess looked awkward, shifting from one foot to the other as she waited for us to stop humping each other like mad dogs.

"Umm-d-do you guys want anything to eat?" She asked and I hid away in the corner, my cheeks already bright pink. Grayson looked at me and I shook my head and he turned back to the air stewardess.

"I just want water please." Grayson said.

"Any ice?" She asked and he nodded causally, as if we hadn't been making out seconds before. She quickly scurried away from us and Grayson turned to me again.

"I have a fucking hard on Iris." He stated abruptly and we both stared at each other for a moment before I burst out laughing. Grayson scowled at me, but I ended up laughing so much that I was struggling to breathe properly and I saw the small smile that started to play on his lips.

He bought his face close to mine and I thought he was going to kiss me again, but he took his lips right to the sweet spot under my ear.

"It's your fault Iris." He whispered, before placing small, sweet neck kisses. I sighed in pleasure, not able to say anything in return.

"You two are really on a roll whenever I see you both." Added in a voice and I sighed, knowing it was Sebastian straight away.

Grayson growled in frustration and turned to aim his most deadliest glare at Sebastian, who raised both his arms up in defeat.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'll just go back to what I was doing!" He exclaimed and didn't look at us for the rest of the trip.

————————————————————

A/N:
What am I still doing up at this hour? I couldn't get any sleep aha, wonder how I'll be in school tomorrow.
Anyways, that was two updates aha!!
I might finally get into the gist of updating again.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Vote! Comment! Share!
Until then ♠️

[Edited: 19/07/2021]
P.S. Halfway through this book already! Also why is it so fkin hot I'm actually dying ughhh...