Chapter 13

After the pretty eventful day that I had, me and Grayson went back to the villa. Everyone was happy to see that Grayson was in a more upbeat mood than earlier, although, he was still being rude to Sebastian, but he did deserve it.

"So are you done now with your childish tantrum?" Sebastian teased and Grayson narrowed his eyes at him.

"Piss off Sebastian, you need to learn when to keep your mouth shut you fucking prick." Grayson snapped at him. I sighed as I realised that they were back to bickering again. Ethan caught my eye from across the room and rolled his eyes.

"At least I'm not like you Grayson, I don't say stuff that I'll do and then end up not doing them." Sebastian said, trying to get a reaction out of him.

Why Sebastian was doing this, I didn't know why, but it did seriously piss Grayson off. I wasn't going to lie and say it didn't annoy me too. Grayson stood up and stormed up to Sebastian, ready to swing at him.

"Stop." A loud, deep and cold voice boomed throughout the living room. Everyone froze, including Grayson and Sebastian who were both staring each other down. I turned towards the door to see Marcello stood there, with his hands in his pockets, while assessing what was going on. He didn't show any type of emotion, but it was quite that he looked annoyed.

"Grayson, don't let him get to you and Sebastian, I think me and you need a little chat about what your position is right now in this household." Marcello stated calmly.

Grayson went back to glaring at Sebastian and Sebastian snapped his head towards Marcello. He looked surprised and bit scared.
Marcello nodded his head outside, towards his office.

"Come on." He said and left. Sebastian returned his gaze to the floor, gulping, and then walked out.

"I swear to god, one day I'm going to beat the shit out of him." Grayson said angrily and I sighed.

"Don't. Just ignore him." I said, even though if I was Grayson, I wouldn't really ignore Sebastian as well.

Grayson turned his head in my direction and looked at me for a moment before coming and sitting next to me. I leaned forward and turned so I was facing him and sat cross legged, while he leaned back lazily.

"How are you finding it here so far?" Grayson asked me and I looked down at my hands.

"Well?" He asked me again and I looked at him and bit my lip nervously.

"I- I do like it here." I said, not meeting his eyes.

"But?" He asked, like he knew what I was going to say.

"Everyone is nice here, and I'm so glad I met everyone, but I just want to go back to how I was living before. I know that this is all done for me, but what's really wrong with me going back to how it was before?" I asked him and he ran his hand through his hair. He stood up and sighed. I turned my body towards him.

"You don't get it, do you?" He said and I frowned.

"Everything that we're doing is for you! Marcello is owing a favour to your father! He doesn't want to break his promise. This is all for the safety of you!" He stated loudly.
He came close to me and looked straight at me. He placed his hands on my knees and I leaned back and bit my lip nervously again.

His eyes fell to my lips and lingered there for a moment before looking back at me again. I gulped as I felt the spark of heat run through my body at his heated stare and our close proximity.

"... And you'll be damned if you think I'm letting go of you now." He said and I snapped my gaze straight to him.

————————————————————

A/N:
Okay, so I only just noticed how short my chapters are, I'm going to try my best to make them longer, but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Until then♠️

[Edited: 02/07/2021]
P.S. This story is in dire need of a rewrite 😭